OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^i seriously doubt everyone who copped overseas is doubling up on us release come on now stop tryna hype

Yeah, at $200 one pair is enough for me right now..  there's a few other releases i wanna pick up right now

but if these drop in price in a couple of months ill most likely grab another 

Let's not get beyond ourselves here, 10 is a little excessive.
if its my favorite kicks. ill stock em up.

Bred 13s, kamikaze 1, Kamikaze 2, Command force r my fav kicks of all time.

ill stock up on these command force for sure. only if they hit the $99 mark lol.

laugh.gif

what size you wear ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They'll go on sale. They're sitting on overseas sites for less than US retail.

ill stock up on these command force for sure. only if they hit the $99 mark lol.

Lol you gon cop the k2 og retro next year? You gon have 20 pairs in no time :lol:

Finally ordered from END. Many sizes are gone...US 10.5 (UK9.5) said 1 pair left. I don't really think these are sitting hard just because we see stock. Seems to slowly be moving along. But who really knows, we have all seemed to flourish on this release for UNDER or close to US retail. Can't complain. We'll see what happens come Nov 8. Thanks to The7onius The7onius and GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal for their sizing help.

[quote name="KOBEaFRO"]
[/quote]

Same here. Last year I picked up 5 Fire Red 5s 3M tongue. :smokin

Last edited:
european/international releases give no indication as to how hyped they will be in the USA and i wasnt willing to take that chance especially for under retail!

Kicks USA has a chain of stores around the North East Atlantic. They're on par with Eastbay, FA, FTL, NDC and the other major retailers in terms of legitimacy.

Last edited:
It's dope that you guys all got your pairs and you're getting excited about the pssssssttttttt sound like lil kids :pimp:

I hope I score on RD, I wanna hear the pssssssttttttt too :wow:

Back
Top Bottom