OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

For what End is charging and at the risk of custom fees, I think I'll be better served watting for these to start popping up from sellers on Ebay. A better price should easily be found in the next coming weeks.

Aside from the small price hike, a lot of us copped the volts from END. No custom fees at all.

Aside from the small price hike, a lot of us copped the volts from END. No custom fees at all.

But I think that small price hike is being taken into consideration as it could very well make all the difference in getting hit with customs or not. I could be wrong though. Just something to be leery of.

But I think that small price hike is being taken into consideration as it could very well make all the difference in getting hit with customs or not. I could be wrong though. Just something to be leery of.

$200 is the cutoff? I usually only buy international when I buy Wade's from Sunlight Station in Australia. Many orders over $200. No customs. Not sure how it's decided if/when we get the customs charge.

$200 is the cutoff? I usually only buy international when I buy Wade's from Sunlight Station in Australia. Many orders over $200. No customs. Not sure how it's decided if/when we get the customs charge.
declared over $200 and being over $200 are two different things

ordered off end came out to $220 and was charged $30 customs

You can pay a customs fee on any item shipped from Europe, usually an item under $200 isn't declared or marked so you can escape the fees but I've seen people charged for a lot less.

they just arrived! wtf they never showed leaving africa or arriving in the US either. they just showed up at my door. last tracking update was in south africa customs on the 21. oh well. just tried them on and they are super narrow. my pinky is squished. amazing quality though

Got mine in today as well. Joints are super comfy and tts for me sz 11. My feet are slightly wide and true size doesnt feel narrow to me

Been debating between getting another pair from Nike tomorrow or just scooping a pair off Ebay.

They're still pairs for retail on Ebay and I'm not sure if I want to deal with getting up tomorrow and NDC crashing because of a Jordan release. 

I think the majority of people who really wanted a pair already got them, couldn't beat $196 shipped from END weeks before the US release. Then you had all the ebay sellers who had them for below retail as well. Looks like Nike made plenty of pairs to go around, I think they still might sell out on NDC from people who don't know about END and don't buy on ebay. But they will probably sit on sites like Footlocker & Footaction tomorrow.

Quick for anyone with recent retro 1's and these which is more comfortable? 1's or command force?

i have a feeling you will be asking questions all the way up until you hit purchase 
laugh.gif
   nothing wrong with that tho 

and these by far imo

Last edited:
Yup lol

I have a feeling im gonna strike out on ndc with the 1's and impulse buy these :lol:

Im only copping on ndc cuz i got a 90 dollar gift card and you know ndc is the absolute worst to cop online due to the bots and dudes using them black market codes :lol:

Last edited:
Hope these are an easy cop tomorrow at hoh. Got my 2nd pair in and half sized up but the right shoe has a crease on the toe box like the stitching is off and the pump on the left shoe doesn't feel right. Gonna cop in the morning then return the "defective" ones later.

If you don't mind waking up early to scoop online, might as well. Especially if you have no problems going back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom