OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

If you don't mind waking up early to scoop online, might as well. Especially if you have no problems going back to sleep.
4am releases suck 
sick.gif

i honestly think you should be good if you wake up late, but don't risk it because of what i think 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm in vacation in Austin for the weekend and was planning on buying from Nice Kicks, but their shipment hasn't come in. Anybody know any other sneaker shops in Austin that might get these, really don't wanna buy online and risk getting the wrong size.

damn NDC new system is so flawed. It's going to crash in December. Luckilly i got my size 15 on FTL.com mobile which i'm 2 for 2 on there for some odd reason, one time click added to cart easy, wait time only 3 minutes. So relieved and happy I got my size 15 so i have no worries about the pinky pain. Now on to the black infrareds!!!

Is no one into the Spurs color way of these? I've noticed they aren't as popular. I think the spurs colors look good

FTL for the win, took a few times adding to cart but was able to checkout after 20 minutes of waiting in the que.

Back
Top Bottom