OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I returned my pair because these will go down in price. They're sitting on eBay for 170-80 as we speak. 150 and I'm on these. Tempted at 180 doe :nerd:

THESE ARE DOPE.. BUT TOO PLAIN BESIDES THE BACK... I SAW THEM IN STORE AND CANT JUSTIFY THE 200 RIGHT NOW; IM TRYING TO SLOW UP.. LOOK GREAT THO CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO PICKED EM UP

Aside from the Air Force/180 series.

Would anybody here Like to see these Return?
the nostalgia and everything are on point but the shoe is just boring to me, they took CO2 cartriges right, to pump them?
I never really liked the Air Pressure (except the cool name and the box they came in). The back / ankle area was way too bulky. Air Force Command and Air Force 180 are way hotter IMO.

the nostalgia and everything are on point but the shoe is just boring to me, they took CO2 cartriges right, to pump them?

No. They came with a hand pump that you had to stick in the back and squeeze to inflate the air bladder. The co2 thing didn't start until the Instapumps.

Peace,
J

I never really liked the Air Pressure (except the cool name and the box they came in). The back / ankle area was way too bulky. Air Force Command and Air Force 180 are way hotter IMO.

This...

Whole thing was just way to cumbersome for my taste at the time...Command Force, 180's, and Twilight Zone Pumps were where it was at as far as high cut basketball sneakers are concerned...

yeah very true, and thanks for the pump info on the pressures jshortt jshortt . also are there any other colorways besides the neons, ultramarines, spurs and the emeralds?

yeah very true, and thanks for the pump info on the pressures jshortt jshortt . also are there any other colorways besides the neons, ultramarines, spurs and the emeralds?

No problem. I've seen one other listing for a Black/Pink Force or some weird pink name like that, but no pics. I think it was for January, and I kinda just assumed it was a relist of the Spurs...but I think I may be wrong on that.

Peace,
J

yeah very true, and thanks for the pump info on the pressures @jshortt. also are there any other colorways besides the neons, ultramarines, spurs and the emeralds?
There were photos of an varsity-red pair with white swoosh and black on midsole, supposedly February release IIRC.

Edit: see page 1.

Last edited:
Just got these in from END. Really liking them a lot but I feel that area in the toe box that's giving people trouble is gonna bother me. I can already feel it on my pinky toe.

Last edited:
:lol: not a filter, my HTC One just takes really crappy pics indoors. My apologies.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about everybody's pinky toe. I'm more of a big toe kind of guy which what is I feel knocking up against the front of my pair. I loosened the laces and wore them untied (which I hate doing) and the discomfort went away. Hope its just a matter of breaking these bad boys in because with that size 13 life half sizing either way is usually not an option.

Got mines today. Thinking about getting the Spurs colorway or get the Air Flight Lite Highs in the OG colorway.

Damn hearing all the problems with the pump amd toe box hope when im ready to cop i dont get those problems. Anyone with a flawless functional pump on both shoes?

Damn hearing all the problems with the pump amd toe box hope when im ready to cop i dont get those problems. Anyone with a flawless functional pump on both shoes?

Both my pumps/release valves work without a hitch.

My pair is fine.

Peace,
J

Both my pumps/release valves work without a hitch.

My pumps work fine
+1

Back
Top Bottom