OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Damn hearing all the problems with the pump amd toe box hope when im ready to cop i dont get those problems. Anyone with a flawless functional pump on both shoes?

My pair from End was perfect. No issues.

Im glad I got my pair but this kills me, 2 pairs of 11.5 sitting for less than half what I paid for em!
eyes.gif
Good lord where was this ?
I think the photo from the OP was in a Nike employee store. So not accessible for us mere mortals. No sense in comparing your purchases to the Nike employee discount. Unless you work in heaven (Nike).

Yes, definitely will be on board but only if it comes in that clear container
smokin.gif

I love the simplicity of the design
Yeah, I Reminds me A lot of the Nike Air Mags cause it when the making of the film Back to the future & These came out around that time. 

Yeah, I Reminds me A lot of the Nike Air Mags cause it when the making of the film Back to the future & These came out around that time. 

I posted a pic of my Mags and ACF a few pages ago because I though the design cues were similar.

Edit:

Last edited:
heads up guys, AWOL got the billy hoyles for $30 off plus free shipping. Hit them up
Very tempting. I told myself I'd pick up a pair definitely once it went on disco, and now unfortunately I just spent my the bulk of this month's shoe money on a pair of dunks I've been looking for this early morning.

I HATE The Footlocker employees at my local mall, I Asked if they had them in stock & They all looked at each other Stupid
laugh.gif

What bothers me is I applied over 6 times there & They always give the jobs to the most Lazy and ignorant people.

I'm Saying The Sneaker Community is going down in hell in the future and its a shame like OG heads like us that witness this :frown: ;/
frown.gif

I HATE The Footlocker employees at my local mall, I Asked if they had them in stock & They all looked at each other Stupid
laugh.gif

What bothers me is I applied over 6 times there & They always give the jobs to the most Lazy and ignorant people.

I'm Saying The Sneaker Community is going down in hell in the future and its a shame like OG heads like us that witness this :frown: ;/
frown.gif

How old are you? Not asking in an insulting way... I just remember the only time I ever wanted to work at a foot locker was in high school then I realized that job is **** 
laugh.gif
 but I've never applied anywhere more than once, so good luck if that's where you really wanna work.

How old are you? Not asking in an insulting way... I just remember the only time I ever wanted to work at a foot locker was in high school then I realized that job is **** 
laugh.gif
 but I've never applied anywhere more than once, so good luck if that's where you really wanna work.
 I have a great Job Now, Thank God, Yeah During my 4 years of high school I've apply there many times before since its the nearest mall near me. I'm Thankful where I'm at right now, But it hurts to see that employee's can't even name nor know about a shoe that came out last weekend. It just ticked me off today knowing all the memory's I've had with shoes in high school, wishing I could relive them again.  But It's great talking with people like on here about sneakers I loved in the past. 

honestly don't even feel the difference in the pumps, do I have to tie the laces all the way up to the eyelets?

Yea thats whats wrong with dudes they dont tie they laces :lol:

Ofcourse you wont feel nothing if you dont tie um up all the way

Back
Top Bottom