OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

these are okay in person

I'm thinking about having the grey panel on the back of my spurs colorway dyed black... only part that looks out of place to me.

I think he might have meant the guys who copped EARLY like in Sept from eBay overseas for almost $300. But that being said, if it's a shoe you REALLY want and don't mind spending the cash on...so what? We can pass info around as much as we want on here, but in reality...when RD comes, you really never know what can happen. So cop how you must and see fit. I copped from End for under retail, but you can get these still cheaper than what I paid. I don't care...mind was at ease once they were in hand.

Any product is worth whatever any consumer at any given time is willing to pay because of how much they like it or want it plain and simple and yeah it would be nice to pay less but with the state of collecting as it is sometimes its not worth taking the chance of shoes going on sale especially when they seemed to get hyped up with the billy hoyle name attached to them and once they started showing up on FB i knew i couldnt take that chance so i scooped for under retail but not by much and i dont regret it at all besides its just money and these shoes make me more happy than $200 in my hand thats for sure

I'm thinking about having the grey panel on the back of my spurs colorway dyed black... only part that looks out of place to me.

That will definitely make the show better in my opinion as well. Post pics if you on to that project

Just a head's up. Unheardof is dropping the Hoyles to $120 + Ohio tax and $10 for shipping starting at 11am eastern, Wednesday morning. (513)744-9444 Size run I saw when I was there today is as follows:
10 x2
11 x2
11.5 x2

Peace,
J
They'll be gone in person before anyone tries to phone order now that you posted sizes, should just asked who was lookin for a size and that you would direct them

They'll be gone in person before anyone tries to phone order now that you posted sizes, should just asked who was lookin for a size and that you would direct them

LOL it's a special for NT'ers. Phone only. Was told to post here for these guys by the owner. What the hell difference does it make if the sizes were posted or not? Just thought it might save some folks the effort.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
LOL it's a special for NT'ers. Phone only. Was told to post here for these guys by the owner. What the hell difference does it make if the sizes were posted or not? Just thought it might save some folks the effort.

Peace,
J
Repped! Good looking out for the info given. At that price, you can't say no. Sadly, there's no 10.5.

Last edited:

Peace,
J
yeah what the hell is wrong with you? Giving out helpful information like that... thats not what this forum is for :smh:

All these price drops, I wish I waited. At the same time, I'm glad I didnt.

Will be waiting for some type of discount if I scoop any of the other colorways.

That looks like a damn good deal. I haven't tried these shoes on yet though, are you guys sizing down 1/2?

Also, SneakerNStuff is showing them for $199 in that link, thought it was $150?

Last edited:
called and got mine from unheardof....138 time they taxed and shipped. not bad. was gonna pay 200 plus tax on release date! never done business with that shop before kinda sketchy with giving my card info out but they seem legit

Back
Top Bottom