OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Got shipping confirmation from KicksUsa $140 Hoyle's.
happy.gif

Had to do it, saw it today and told my woman I had to have it, she laughed.....I'm still waitin on the shoes to hit a deeper discount

well i i felt sketchy giving my credit card info out to a shop who literaly i never heard of kind of like thier name....and i dont even use cards much when i do its with a big chain like eastbay or something in that nature.....but the website looks good but whos to say the guy i gave my number too is not the owner and just some employee whos possibly on drugs? so many things ya know? i didnt know they been in business for nearly a decade im not from there and i didnt research into it like that...i should have but i didnt..glad to hear though they are good which i said i figured they were legit. sorry if i struck a nerve its hard to tell tones online but it is what it is and thanks for the heads up. got a good deal i feel like on these.

I've ordered from Unheardof before. ATC2 last spring and Command Force this Fall. They are legit. Just note they don't take returns on Internet orders.

As for Command Forces, I had to size up by half size.

Jshortt is a bad ***.

Last edited:
Ended up getting jerked by my local shop on r/d but was going to pay 175. Now that these can be had for 150$ and lower all over, conflicted between just scooping now or waiting to see how far they end up falling. Sigh.

Well those turned out different. Not sure how I feel about them now. I'm kind of wishing some of that white was black but keep the white swoosh.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen these drop in price at Stores in a Mall? If so what store?

I want o pick these up In person to try them on. Thx

Back
Top Bottom