OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

What did she do? The Internet said she had/has Lupus.

Last edited:
Lupus, that's what it is. Something she can't control.

I know it will never happen, but how would you guys feel if Nike went the collab route with these?

If she has Lupus that explains the discoloration around her eyes, butterfly rash usually occurs.

for anyone in NYC area interested in the OG color there's a spot on Flatbush (can't remember the name, either Sneakeasy or Malikicks), between Church & Tilden that has these for $150 but it's buy one get one FREE…flourish

anyone actually buying these at full price? im jus waitin for them to hit $100....these red joints are callin me but ima wait. i'd do 150 for those tho lol...

for anyone in NYC area interested in the OG color there's a spot on Flatbush (can't remember the name, either Sneakeasy or Malikicks), between Church & Tilden that has these for $150 but it's buy one get one FREE…flourish

Bout to check this out tomorrow

No way that's Lisa Turtle :stoneface:

A few months back I heard this lyric from Royce Da 5'9:
..."The same soldier, it's me, myself and I
Ridin' 'round shootin' my biopic in my Autobiography Range Rover,
This ain't the squash beef state;
You thinkin' makeup, we thinkin' Lark Voorhies' face."

I googled her 2014 look literally 10 secs after I heard that line.
I wish I hadn't :stoneface:
:lol: & Royce >>€

she apparently has mental issues and **** or did anyway

Oh wow.

Could let a brotha know if they have the volt and Spurs in either a 10 and 10.5. I'm in SoCal but I'd like to have my cousin proxy me a pair. I've wanted them since White Men Can't Jump dropped.

Been a lil caught up. If I have extra time I'll try today

Reactions: You
I just seen that. So what's up? Are the emeralds releasing this weekend or later? I thought release was in April. NY exclusive for all star weekend? Or no. Need answers. Head is spinning.

Last edited:
Just saw the Volt colorway at a local DTLR (Maryland) for 120. Check around if you're still looking for a pair.

Just saw the Volt colorway at a local DTLR (Maryland) for 120. Check around if you're still looking for a pair.

Yes, same here in Palisades mall in West Nyack, NY. DTLR had Volts for $119.99 and the Spurs for $149.99.

I just got a pair of Spurs from ruvilla. Really like them joints but unfortunately there were some issues with it. They going to contact me back tomorrow, but I just they give me a pair of shoes for free or something.

To whom it may concern,

I just received my order today, and when I checked my pair I noticed Scruffs and stains on the shoes like they've been worn before. I called customer service and they said to take pictures and send an email. I was very displeased as I thought it would be"fresh" out the box.
I was planning to wear these for all star weekend, but unfortunately I cannot depending if I have to send these back or not. If you can contact me back to see how we can move forward from this inconvenience that will be appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom