OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Look like the volts to me. Without volt and grey and use teal instead. :smile:

Last edited:
Well I got acces to the SNKRS app. No emerald Command Force to be found early for purchase.

Copped at the Nike SNKRS popup.

Im gonna need both the ultramarine and hyper jades but only at a good price

Last edited:
I thought the SNKRS App doesn't go live until a few more days.  Hands down the spurs are my favorite ACF.  Did anybody get the red university joints.  The white patch at the tounge killed it for me, and I'm getting the yeezys tomorrow so my wallets a little drained.

Damn @Scalibur did they have a lot of size 12s i went on Thurs but not there, im going again tmrw...

I guess a better question to the team in this forum is if i should pass and wait for a wide release and get them on discount. (Bday weekend and im going out a few places, not trying to break the bank)

Damn @Scalibur did they have a lot of size 12s i went on Thurs but not there, im going again tmrw...

I guess a better question to the team in this forum is if i should pass and wait for a wide release and get them on discount. (Bday weekend and im going out a few places, not trying to break the bank)
Dude at the shop said they had several 12s left. Also told me people were mostly passing on the Command Forces but flipping their **** at not copping gold foams. Told me he saw a 45 year old dude on the verge of tears when they told him the foams were sold out. 

Some pics.

Also grabbed this snapback

Other shoes they had at SNKRS were Pythons (All red; Cream), KDVII (Plaid/polkadot; Florals; ASG), Kyrie 1 (ASG), Kobe Xs (ASG)

im late but im about to cop the "billy hoyles" for a great price...one of my favorite shoe releases of last year.  it was either these or the emeralds tough decision  

Seems as if most of the releases so far have been widespread, so hopefully the Emeralds are in the same vein. I like 'em, but not as much as the BH's. If I get them, it'll be for <150.

I realized my size 8 is a little to tight, its so hard to put my damn foot in.  I'm just going to have to loosen up the laces I guess.

Back
Top Bottom