OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I've been checking a local Marshall's for the last month...
No Hot Limes, but a FSR of Air Monarchs :stoneface:
I'll call them tomorrow for an update.

Don't hate on monarchs. Not much to look at but really comf, full length air is nice. Picked up two pairs last month

I've been checking a local Marshall's for the last month...
No Hot Limes, but a FSR of Air Monarchs :stoneface:
I'll call them tomorrow for an update.

Don't hate on monarchs. Not much to look at but really comf, full length air is nice. Picked up two pairs last month

I wasn't hating on the Monarchs, player... The highest selling Nike in brand history. You can't hate that :nerd:

Its funny that Monarchs are being discussed in this thread because they are the only shoes I have that hurt my feet more than the command forces :lol:

Its my wide feet. Pinky toes are burning after an hour or so but Im clean as hell for that hour :smokin

where the hell did they go on eastbay??? i was bout to cop a pair and they gone now only a couple pairs of volts??? did they get rtv'd???

where the hell did they go on eastbay??? i was bout to cop a pair and they gone now only a couple pairs of volts??? did they get rtv'd???

Same here..... pictures of the emeralds still show when you search for them on Google so maybe they'll pop back up.

Last edited:
I think they were sent back, just the other day there was a full size run and I was able to add to cart. Today was going to pick up a pair and I was unable to add just as well, was able to get a pair of the crimson lyon blue for 84 shipped through Jimmy Jazz

Its my wide feet. Pinky toes are burning after an hour or so but Im clean as hell for that hour
smokin.gif
that pinky took on for the team and man up.

Back
Top Bottom