OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Patience on this one....I been watching those Emeralds for about a month now...they will either drop again or hit hash with an additional discount...

In the tri state pretty much every outlet has a FSR for between $89 and $99 and they aren't moving....

The Wisconsin outlet had them for $59 but just the Reds...

Nike will realize that between $39 and $59 these will move....

Just wait it out..

Patience on this one....I been watching those Emeralds for about a month now...they will either drop again or hit hash with an additional discount...

In the tri state pretty much every outlet has a FSR for between $89 and $99 and they aren't moving....

The Wisconsin outlet had them for $59 but just the Reds...

Nike will realize that between $39 and $59 these will move....

Just wait it out..
I'm guessing sometime before or during Black Friday is when these will fall in price. The reds are still sitting at the outlet in new Orleans for $99. And the denims have yet to hit the outlets. That coupled with the fact that nike pulled the majority of the CF's from stores like footlocker and eastbay tells me that they are about send that remaining stock to their outlets.

volts, the emeralds and lyon blues have 12.5 makes me mad eastbay took um off their site to probably rtv because they both still had 12.5 as well as a fsr

they practically giving away the laker flight huarache, derek fisher uptempos, and the diamond furys but wouldnt let the emeralds go under 99? come on now

I had 2 volt 12.5s but returned one to east bay and kept the best looking pair. :smile:

interesting. i ended up getting a 12 in the emralds same cramped up toe box but when i relaced them they didnt squeak and make noice like my volts do...

Wow so i relaced both volts and emeralds and made sure the laces werent too tight and laced and let the tongue pop out a bit on tbe top and tied to the third to last lace hole and no more noise. Crazy

Damn you eastbay for rtving the lyon blues

Last edited:
Hmmm... Nice observation. Hope it works out for most who try. Think you can help me with my sqeaky aj3's? Nah...just kidding Whats rtving?

Hmmm... Nice observation. Hope it works out for most who try. Think you can help me with my sqeaky aj3's? Nah...just kidding Whats rtving?
Return to Vendoring...they sent the shoes back to Nike, where they will most likely be sent to outlets/factory stores etc.

Ah, thanks! 

So.... I'm guessing we're done with new colorways of this model fellas or is there info someones holdin out on?

Last edited:
Ah, thanks! 

So.... I'm guessing we're done with new colorways of this model fellas or is there info someones holdin out on?
I haven't heard or seen anything and I don't think anyone else has posted info in here either. These didn't do awesome IMO even though I have 5 pairs lol, so I can't see Nike going for a retro+ type thing. I'd rather have a proper 180 done than more CW's though.

I haven't heard or seen anything and I don't think anyone else has posted info in here either. These didn't do awesome IMO even though I have 5 pairs lol, so I can't see Nike going for a retro+ type thing. I'd rather have a proper 180 done than more CW's though.
I'm not suggesting it necessarily determines the fate of a 180 high, but Nike must have had a fair idea these were not gonna do great business.

Ah, thanks! 

I would have loved to see a royal blue with white swoosh colorway and to been able to iD these but I don't think they are making new ones anytime soon

Yea,  you're right about not selling so well but it made a lot of people happy. 

I was just hoping to see a neatral or earth tone colorway without bright colors. Maybe a tan, gray or black suede and white accents.  A 180 retro is a must!

@pooperRoyal blue and white swoosh would  have been hot! Or an olympic colorway! Think I'm going to use the ultramarines for an olympic custom. I  think i'm gonna buy a  few pair and customize themes if the prices keep dipping

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting it necessarily determines the fate of a 180 high, but Nike must have had a fair idea these were not gonna do great business.
Yeah I agree, I'm kinda at a cross roads with the possibility of the 180. Everyone in here was super happy these dropped and again, I have the Volt, Emeralds, Reds, Spurs, and Marines. The Marines were the only ones I copped at DEEP discount ($80 off FTL). Volt and Emeralds were basically retail, which I didn't mind, I just wanted them. Reds were fairly below and the Spurs were half off from SNS. Either way I'm still hopefull the 180 releases, I would rather have the proper pump with the footbed chamber as well then nitpick on the airbag. I'm not super hopeful the air bag would match our expectations anyway. Look at the air bag on the CB94's.

Yea,  you're right about not selling so well but it made a lot of people happy. 

I was just hoping to see a neatral or earth tone colorway without bright colors. Maybe a tan, gray or black suede and white accents.  A 180 retro is a must!

@pooperRoyal blue and white swoosh would  have been hot! Or an olympic colorway! Think I'm going to use the ultramarines for an olympic custom. I  think i'm gonna buy a  few pair and customize themes if the prices keep dipping
Yeah a wheat colored command force with gold or white accents would have been cool.  Now that I think about it I wish I had stocked up on 3 or 4 of the ultramarines for 80$ no tax (eastbay) and saved them for some customs

I wouldn't say they did that bad. The initial releaseof the volts sold out. Then the market was flooded like with the Hot Lavas and Pippens. If the market wasn't flooded like that they would've done fine.

I wouldn't say they did that bad. The initial releaseof the volts sold out. Then the market was flooded like with the Hot Lavas and Pippens. If the market wasn't flooded like that they would've done fine.
these sold terrible...you can currently find every color way in the Nike factory stores for 60% off retail (at a minimum)...

Considering the petitions and Internets going crazy to bring back the pumps...the years of waiting...these were a terrible...

I would stack these right next to the Air Trainer SC 11....NT had to have them...the masses not so much....

Then when they did drop NT waited it out for them to sell as cheap as possible....

I'm a huge fan of the Commands...bought two pairs of Hoyles when End dropped them early...

This weekend passed on the Emeralds at $63 cause they had damn near two hundred pairs left....which means they haven't seen the bottom yet....

volts didnt sell out. just on ndc and everything sells out on ndc. they could release dookie stained underwear on ndc and it would sell out

200 for an uncomfortable high top is a hard sell unless theres a jumpman on it

nike has saturated the market with so many retros, jordans, sig shoes, and gimmick shoes unless its a jordan retro or limited shoe its not selling out

you can get most nike retros for way below retail if you are just patient

It's not like NIke is losing money on the CF's. They are still making a nice profit off these. Considering these shoes probably cost less than $20 to make , that's still a nice chuck of change. Of course they won't do Jordan numbers , but I still see this shoe as having a successful run. Hype was high when it was confirmed that these would release. And they seemed to have sold well in the beginning. With that being said , I think the high price prevented this shoe from selling better initially. For such outdated tech $200 is a lot to ask. But on the other hand..........Jordan's ( nuff said ). Either way I'm a happy customer. Because I've wanted this shoe ever since I saw it on fresh prince of bel aire. And I got all my pairs for far below retail. 2x Volts = $109 each, 3X Reds = $60 each, 3x Emeralds = $109 each, Ultramarines =4x  $90 each, 1x Spurs = $100. And now I'm patiently waiting on the denims to hit the outlets......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom