OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Regarding price, I was patient and got the four colorways I wanted (Hoyle's, hyper jade, black, and red) for somewhere between $60 and $80 each. I bought most of them in the latter part of 2015. Looking back, maybe I should have skipped buying them altogether, since I've never worn any of them! I think I just wanted them because I (parents) couldn't afford them when they came out.
At that price, aint rly nothin to regret unless the size of em just ******* up yo closet

I copped all 5 CW's (Hoyle, Admiral, Spurs, Lyon Blue, Red, and even the denim). A few were full price, some HEAVILY discounted. I don't care I paid full retail for 2. Had zero idea what the demand for these was gonna be, so for me, peace of mind of copping them moving on is fine by me. Plus I've worn the HELL out of all my pairs and even created a bad *** custom off the red pair...

Last edited:
* ^^ those are still the best looking custom command forces I've seen

I seriously thought there were going to sell out with the quickness. Even back when the Hoyle's came out, initially they were sold out everywhere. Fast forward almost a year later I was able to cop these ( along with the Ultramarines, spurs, emeralds, and all reds) on heavy discount. Paid:

$110= spurs
$59= emeralds and Billy hoyle's
$49= Ultramarines and all reds

I wasn't able to find the denims at all in my Size. I guess sometimes it pays to wait

Last edited:
paulwest1985 paulwest1985
Thanks fam! I know you liked these from day 1 and I appreciate the support.

We've all discussed pricing on these many times in here but I think my feeling is if you waited out the DEEP discounts and STILL haven't worn them...then you might not have wanted them as bad as previously thought. My Hoyle's came from END around 11am...wore them back to work that day and each pair had been worn numerous times. But in the end it's all preference and what you wanna pay and why.

I respect those that appreciate these kiks. I love my hoyles and to me they are comfortable. Everyone says the pinky toe pinches. If you wear them more than once, they break in real nice. Im a huge fan of these and really want the 180 pumps to retro. I will be all over those to on release day like I was with these hoyles. LOVE em

...Fast forward almost a year later I was able to cop these ( along with the Ultramarines, spurs, emeralds, and all reds) on heavy discount. Paid:

$110= spurs
$59= emeralds and Billy hoyle's
$49= Ultramarines and all reds
I'm assuming you may wear a size 10 or less? I wear an 11 or 11.5, and I never came across any colorway in an 11 or bigger for $49. And I'm pretty savvy about finding deals on stuff I want. The only thing close if I remember correctly was the emeralds for about $55 from the Tulare outlet store (I was able to mail order 1 pair).
We've all discussed pricing on these many times in here but I think my feeling is if you waited out the DEEP discounts and STILL haven't worn them...then you might not have wanted them as bad as previously thought.
Yep, exactly my situation! I still really like them- it's just that I never seem to find a good opportunity to wear them. Too hot, might get too dirty, don't want to appear too odd, etc. All lame excuses, I know.

Im a huge fan of these and really want the 180 pumps to retro. I will be all over those to on release day like I was with these hoyles. LOVE em
Yeah, I would love for the 180 pumps to be released as well. Of course, I'd never wear them, but I would just feel better knowing that I had a pair or two ready to go if I felt like it lol.

I'm assuming you may wear a size 10 or less? I wear an 11 or 11.5, and I never came across any colorway in an 11 or bigger for $49. And I'm pretty savvy about finding deals on stuff I want. The only thing close if I remember correctly was the emeralds for about $55 from the Tulare outlet store (I was able to mail order 1 pair).
Nah, I wear a size 13. Ironically, I didn't have any problems finding any colorway except for the spurs in my size. Most of them were outlet cops ( got the spurs from jimmy jazz on a restock ) 

Came across the Emeralds for $55 at Ross. Needless to say, I had to cop. If any of you need a size 8 or 9, let me know. They still have both sizes.

I wish these were a 10.5 but I wear either a 10 or 10.5 and these fit perfect, no extra room in the toebox but can live with that for the price

I rock mine probably 2x a month. It's really such a unique look. Not that I'm particularly young anymore (late 20's), but you also get lots of love from the older heads.

These are popping up at Marshall's also, similar price range. My hunt continues for a size 14, ebay prices are stupid.

These are popping up at Marshall's also, similar price range. My hunt continues for a size 14, ebay prices are stupid.
I just did a quick search, and currently there's a red pair for $160 in a size 14. No other colors available, even if you wanted to pay $1,000. Crazy!

The more common sizes, about 11.5 and lower, can still be had at pretty reasonable prices. I've seen a bunch for under $120 shipped.

Last edited:
Been scouring my outlets and spots for emeralds forever now...

Im in canada so shipping from us outlets aint happening

Been scouring my outlets and spots for emeralds forever now...

Im in canada so shipping from us outlets aint happening
Just buy 'em on ebay. You can probably find them for around $100 or less if you're patient (assuming you're a size 12 or under).

Your time has to worth something. If you spend 10 hours of your time to save $50 on the emeralds (or more likely, turn up empty-handed), is that really worth it?

Found the emeralds at my local Ross they wanted $69.99 not the great price from a fellow nt'er of $55

Man these deals are sick, I paid retail for my volts but its still the only CW I wanted from the ones that dropped no matter the discount.

Yesterday's wear

I can barely walk in these coz they so high, dunno how anyone balls in em.

They sik though...

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/2E8291DB-22C0-422F-99FA-196AA9FADC58.jpg.html

Nice shot Dude.
Wore the og as a kid back in day and they were way better than the Reebok Pump for fit and ankle/achilles support. Never could stand the pressure on top of foot from Pumps. Still have the og pair. Thing is solid.
Remember my old man using my brother's pair as snow boots pushing the blower.

Just buy 'em on ebay. You can probably find them for around $100 or less if you're patient (assuming you're a size 12 or under).

Your time has to worth something. If you spend 10 hours of your time to save $50 on the emeralds (or more likely, turn up empty-handed), is that really worth it?
I like going for a look at things every few weeks anyway. Im more of a " if it happens it happens" guy.

If I needed things id def go the route you suggest tho

Back
Top Bottom