OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

USA Barkleys are a nice shoe. Might grab those on their next return. I have the black ones from '16(?).

I get excited everything this thread bumps. Someday we will have the 180 pumps. And I will have 2 pair. That should last me the rest of my life lol. I have my hoyles until then.

USA Barkleys are a nice shoe. Might grab those on their next return. I have the black ones from '16(?).

I get excited everything this thread bumps. Someday we will have the 180 pumps. And I will have 2 pair. That should last me the rest of my life lol. I have my hoyles until then.

I’m really not that excited for a possible Command Force 180 retro. It will be tainted with that weak 180 retro air bag that’s a normal air bag with transparent rubber glued to it. No thanks. It will be nothing like the original.

The Command Force is perfect in that it’s not tainted like the 180 would be. I would rather them just retro those again.

I’m really not that excited for a possible Command Force 180 retro. It will be tainted with that weak 180 retro air bag that’s a normal air bag with transparent rubber glued to it. No thanks. It will be nothing like the original.

The Command Force is perfect in that it’s not tainted like the 180 would be. I would rather them just retro those again.

The same for me as well, while that would be an amazing shoe to retro I would rather have The Air Command Force and play Fakin’ The Funk by Main Source while wearing them.

gettyimages-139756014-2048x2048.jpg

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. However, I would cop for nostalgia. And, maybe since they've waited sooo long on this model, just maybe they will do it true to og.

One can hope....

Nice. I want the white and blue ones. I love my dee browns too.

Are these og? Or did this color get retroed at some point
No, these are the 2014 retro. Came out on Black Friday the same day as the Black/infrared 6's. People thought I was crazy to pass on those for these. I don't regret that decision even now . The comfort and leather on these are on point. The pump tech works as well on these. As far a the 6's, I got the 2019's, so yeah.. lol. What's even more crazy is, I got these for under retail on release day because I had a reebok discount code. Retail for these were $170(Like the 1989 pair, which is crazy for that year to cost that much), but got them for $130.

Yea. I'm not familiar with the retro hurache quality. But, there's a lot of nike retros that have deserved better quality materials than they actually received. I'd easily cough up 250 for quality 180 pumps tho. 200 even easier haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom