OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Is still insane that these retailed for $175 in 1989 lol

Yup and I honestly feel the $300 price for the retro was actually fair, all things considered with how the execution was with materials, shape, leather and plus they gave the case with it. I gladly paid it that morning they released on NDC.

Yup and I honestly feel the $300 price for the retro was actually fair, all things considered with how the execution was with materials, shape, leather and plus they gave the case with it. I gladly paid it that morning they released on NDC.
I may consider getting a pair on the aftermarket. Only issue is, I don’t wear white shoes like that. Only white based shoes I have are the Chicago 2’s.
Are they comfortable?

604AB171-FBC8-43BE-937E-CC61C3CEC5C8.jpeg

12950EEF-12DA-4C64-A669-00E0623CB5E2.jpeg

74934C59-DE03-4213-99A1-5264FC5F8263.jpeg

B74B47C2-2353-476F-8663-4DA35FD99FA8.jpeg

I finally got my grails in, OG 180 Pumps. These were cracked the hell but luckily i found donors for cheap and was able to do a sole swap pronto. I now have the entire Pump set
Amazing! Was your donor the 180 mids from 2014? I was looking to try to attempt the same but it was just too expensive for the og upper. Congrats tho, would love to see them on foot!

I may consider getting a pair on the aftermarket. Only issue is, I don’t wear white shoes like that. Only white based shoes I have are the Chicago 2’s.
Are they comfortable?

That's totally subjective, but don't expect them to feel like the new Huarache runners that have released. Best thing to do, is to get an aftermarket insole to replace the standard Nike one. It's what I do to certain shoes. Though I didn't go these as to me they feel like Jordan 1s so no real complaints. They do have room in them so depending on your foot size, you may want to go down .5. I kinda wish I did, but that's where throwing in a flat Spenco on top of the Bike insole works to suck up some of the room. 👍

That's totally subjective, but don't expect them to feel like the new Huarache runners that have released. Best thing to do, is to get an aftermarket insole to replace the standard Nike one. It's what I do to certain shoes. Though I didn't go these as to me they feel like Jordan 1s so no real complaints. They do have room in them so depending on your foot size, you may want to go down .5. I kinda wish I did, but that's where throwing in a flat Spenco on top of the Bike insole works to suck up some of the room. 👍
So, basically, they feel like you’re waking on concrete? Lol

So, basically, they feel like you’re waking on concrete? Lol

No, that would be like walking around in Puma Cat driving shoes, lol. Those have NOTHING! These are comfy but not in a Huarache way. Maybe I'm just okay wearing Jordan 1s and they don't bother me. 🤷

I will tell you the force 180 is coming but not sure if pump or Barkley’s
I’ll be cool with either, but the 180 pumps never been retroed. I had the Black/blue 180 mids back in 2005. I would definitely get a pair again.

Did they ever make "fake" nike air command forces? Reason I ask dude on marketplace is selling the classic white and green cw for 60 bucks. half a size too big... Went through check check with doing a legit check they passed. Too good to be true or go with it?

I think they have fakes of everything, but I wouldn’t think a pair was fake unless they are horrible fakes. You might need to reglue if stored incorrectly but you should be fine.

I think they have fakes of everything, but I wouldn’t think a pair was fake unless they are horrible fakes. You might need to reglue if stored incorrectly but you should be fine.
reason i dont trust this seller is he's selling jordans and other shoes on marketplace for like 50 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom