OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Please release the Hoyle color way. I am beyond happy with these releasing and may just get the first color way pictured. I need a release date ASAP, and please let it be before May 29th or after August 12th.

We did it, again :smile: shout out to all those that supported yet another petition push for another legendary shoe. Btw regardless if the pump is functional or not these will be had.

We did it, again :smile: shout out to all those that supported yet another petition push for another legendary shoe. Btw regardless if the pump is functional or not these will be had.

THIS.
Now can we get these Air Force (V) Lows in white/black-orange crush...

These better have the pump or no dice.
It would be a bonus if they had the pump, but honestly I'd take them either way. I just don't want any unnecessary hype. Who am I kidding...it's 2014.....let's just say I hope I can cop in peace. 

Last edited:
that height is amazing, so what are we guessing retail will be without the pump? with the pump? and if they have the pump will you buy a ton of CO2 cartridges? lmao so much to wonder, i would love the emeralds only, hope they come to fruition!

that height is amazing, so what are we guessing retail will be without the pump? with the pump? and if they have the pump will you buy a ton of CO2 cartridges? lmao so much to wonder, i would love the emeralds only, hope they come to fruition!
they didnt have co2 cartridges. you pumped it on the side and released it in the back. co2 was the instapump

These better have the pump or no dice.
It would be a bonus if they had the pump, but honestly I'd take them either way. I just don't want any unnecessary hype. Who am I kidding...it's 2014.....let's just say I hope I can cop in peace. 
For me these have a special place in my heart and I'm not buying unless they are given the respect they deserve.

THIS.
Now can we get these Air Force (V) Lows in white/black-orange crush...

did any other low/mid have that mid/outsole?

@rustyshackleford

Just had a sudden realization. The Command Force and the Force V didn't share a midsole/outsole. Nike retooled the midsole for the Force VI. Very similar, but completely different. Now I'm bummed again...but maybe we'll get to see the VI come back.

peace,
J

I thought Reebok only won PUMP lawsuits against LA Gear and VOIT.
Nike had a different selected multi-bladder system, not based in the tongue, that it patented, or something along those lines.
If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I'm certain that Bruce Kilgore/Nike has that patent.
:nerd:

i like your optimism but reebok would have a field day on them if they released with the pump, they should make it look like the pump is there anyways but have it not usefull
I thought Reebok only won PUMP lawsuits against LA Gear and VOIT.
Nike had a different selected multi-bladder system, not based in the tongue, that it patented, or something along those lines.
If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I'm certain that Bruce Kilgore/Nike has that patent.
nerd.gif
Exactly.

Nike patents via page one of this thread:

(Granted they are for the 180s, but the point remains)

Last edited:
i thought the same thing but others in here say different so i guess only time will tell, i hope they have the pump cuz that would be sweet but im not counting on it, better to be surprised than let down u know

Pump or no pump I'm all in. To be honest I hope they don't have the pump because Nike will up the price ridiculously, they're already comfortable so it would be pointless.

Gentry just tweeted a photo of Billy Hoyle in his HOT LIMES.
:nerd:
SPILL THE BEANS BRO-BRO!!!!! Gotta see em Im so fckin happy these droppin been waiting on these classics n im coppin TWO PAIRS!!! Regardless of price :smile:

Last edited:
SPILL THE BEANS BRO-BRO!!!!! Gotta see em Im so fckin happy these droppin been waiting on these classics n im coppin TWO PAIRS!!! Regardless of price :smile:
and this is why nike gives us garbage quality and price gouges they know you guys will pay it for the nostalgia

This is the pic Gentry posted an hour ago... then a few mins ago he Tweeted "Sidney and Billy 2014"
Didn't Sidney wear the Air Flight Lite High in that flick? From the Tweet, I say they are coming too.
Watch the blogs run with this. GO!

Last edited:
I hope there's no hype but I'm pretty sure these websites will make it happen, just like the st patricks ewing that released today. Every cop has been easy as hell but as soon as they put limited on the shoe you have to fight to get them.

Back
Top Bottom