OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

and this is why nike gives us garbage quality and price gouges they know you guys will pay it for the nostalgia
UHHHH!!?!? ... No! Im not getting these cuz of Billy ****in Hoyle i thought it was an updated pic with the retros on? So dont come with the lowblows n bein around the bush im not about the hype like most ppl. im pumped for the shoe cux we asked so long for this retro so fall bak G

Last edited:
I hope there's no hype but I'm pretty sure these websites will make it happen, just like the st patricks ewing that released today. Every cop has been easy as hell but as soon as they put limited on the shoe you have to fight to get them.
I could see some hype heading into the emeralds and the volt color way but I think the ultramarines will be fairly easy, I'm fine with that, I hope to get all 3 color ways and I don't ever do that with shoes, these are just too special to me.

UHHHH!!?!? ... No! Im not getting these cuz of Billy ****in Hoyle i thought it was an updated pic with the retros on? So dont come with the lowblows n bein around the bush im not about the hype like most ppl. im pumped for the shoe cux we asked so long for this retro so fall bak G
no it wasnt becasue of him wearing them its the statement about copping them at any price, nike hears that and knows most will pay anything so they dont have to give us quality, thats what i was getting at, dam yall get butt hurt around here too easily "G"

N
no it wasnt becasue of him wearing them its the statement about copping them at any price, nike hears that and knows most will pay anything so they dont have to give us quality, thats what i was getting at, dam yall get butt hurt around here too easily "G"
You are right right about that bro!! I got a lil bugged up about nostalgia cuz i grew up (although im young) wantin these. I thought it was another way of saying hype so no hard feelings ya know

of course, and trust me i feel you, if nike Ndestrukts came out all proper like i would get every colrway at almost any price and retire!

N
You are right right about that bro!! I got a lil bugged up about nostalgia cuz i grew up (although im young) wantin these. I thought it was another way of saying hype so no hard feelings ya know
That's not nostalgia, that's you wanting a pair of OG kicks you've seen. You would have had to have experienced them for it to be nostalgia.

THIS.
Now can we get these Air Force (V) Lows in white/black-orange crush...

Been waiting 13 years for the air force v to retro smh

I'm actually a little hopeful on the quality. Haven't the recent Air Tech Challenges been good?
They have. The Lavas that just released are nicer than the 08 pairs if you ask me. Of course somebody will most likely disagree with this, but the synthetic leather they used on these recent releases seems most on par with the originals.

I thought Reebok only won PUMP lawsuits against LA Gear and VOIT.
Nike had a different selected multi-bladder system, not based in the tongue, that it patented, or something along those lines.
If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I'm certain that Bruce Kilgore/Nike has that patent.
:nerd:

Yup. They also sued Spalding and won.

Here's something most people don't know, Reebok was also sued for using the pump and LOST. I did a write up on it everyone should read up on it

http://www.defynewyork.com/2014/02/...-patent-infringement-of-pump-technology-1993/

They wound up settling but were originally sued for a billion dollars.

Last edited:
Been waiting 13 years for the air force v to retro smh

We'll probably be waiting longer, unless you want some kind of oddball midsole/upper hybrid like the Tech Challenge Huaraches. Command Force used a similar, but different midsole.

peace,
J

We'll probably be waiting longer, unless you want some kind of oddball midsole/upper hybrid like the Tech Challenge Huaraches. Command Force used a similar, but different midsole.

peace,
J

Anyone remember the ultra force retro a few years back? They did like 2 colorways in the low tops (boring colorways) and completely abandoned the shoe. I

wouldn't be surprised for the the ultra force and force v to return as well

Last edited:
Anyone remember the ultra force retro a few years back? They did like 2 colorways in the low tops (boring colorways) and completely abandoned the shoe. I wouldn't be surprised for the the ultra force and force v to return as well

Yup. They did an all white and a white/black/red. Bought em both, but they BOMBED. Figured Nike was testing the waters for a Force V retro, and when those didn't sell, they scrapped em. They're a shoe I've always been surprised hasn't retroed. Force V, along with the Flight 89 were 2 of the most popular non-Jordans of that time period.

Peace,
J

Yup. They did an all white and a white/black/red. Bought em both, but they BOMBED. Figured Nike was testing the waters for a Force V retro, and when those didn't sell, they scrapped em. They're a shoe I've always been surprised hasn't retroed. Force V, along with the Flight 89 were 2 of the most popular non-Jordans of that time period.

Peace,
J

Yea can't believe of the dope color ways the ultra force came in they chose those two (and lows nonetheless)

These were my first Nike "Air" shoes ever, remember getting em on sale at jc penny in 91, haha they were already a year old. That how we did it back then hahaha. IF they bring this out again I'm buying at full price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom