OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

well they arrived today, bout like I expected em to be. here are some comparison pics between them and what they should have been. both are 11.5 for reference

thats ok tho, I have plans for these...

What could have been...............|I

whoever wants the Suns, theyre on sale at nike.com for $77 and some change. with the discount code "compete" you can get them for $70 shipped

Jay........ye'............................Please stop it!!!! im trying to get these things at the outlets and sales rack!!! 
mean.gif

Just got my two pairs. I am in awe of the quality of these. I don't want to unDS them yet.

^those were my first colorways too. Get the emeralds now you wont regret it, I like them more then the GITD ones now.

NTLA just sent out a tweet they release tomorrow, first come first served, so I think official release is 11/15 unless stores choose otherwise

Pics I found:

I have yet to pull the trigger because of the top pic. Just looks goofy to me. The rear shot is nice though :pimp:

Adding the OG Pump was legit famb :smokin

Repped!

my local Jimmy Jazz just got the White/Reds. they look dope. will cop sometime soon

I have yet to pull the trigger because of the top pic. Just looks goofy to me. The rear shot is nice though :pimp:
Adding the OG Pump was legit famb :smokin
Repped!

dues pants are real lame that why it looks so goofy, its the pants bro, not the sneakers

Back
Top Bottom