OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I really don't see the appeal of the GITDs. Picked up two pairs of the blacks during the sale and successfully exchanged one locally for the emeralds. White/reds will be had after a deep discount.

You bought from Nike.com? Where'd you exchange...a Niketown?

he probably did. I should have thought of that

and looking through Instagram, it seems the black ones are a mass success (especially after the Fire Sale nike.com had). Ive gotten mad compliments when wearing my pair. Also I spotted Don C rocking the Suns CW recently too.

don-c-nike-air-force-180-mid-suns.jpg

Last edited:
Copped the emeralds from Jimmyjazz.com for $113.10 shipped... Currently 114.97 on sale with $10 off code JJSAVEMORE... Need more early 90's heat like this!

I was going to cop the Emeralds, but got a GREAT deal on these..came out to about $310 after shipping. You guys have probably seen these featured on Sneaker News and a few other blog sites

these things have a insanely high cut..probably just a hair under the real Air Mags

Last edited:
these things have a insanely high cut..probably just a hair under the real Air Mags

ive had both on, command forces are around 3 ish inches shorter than the mags. the mags are really, really high cut.

looks like a good custom job, but I dont dig the mag colors on em tho.

ive had both on, command forces are around 3 ish inches shorter than the mags. the mags are really, really high cut.

looks like a good custom job, but I dont dig the mag colors on em tho.

yeah the custom is a dope idea. the Command Force is really one of the few silhouettes that I feel could pull it off.

nice one sth,

are they wearable? how'd they get the lights in without destroying the air unit?

not sure if any are hard to find, but I saw the all blue pair, suns-esque colorway, and the gitd pair at my local sheikh (palmdale, ca) if anyone is looking and has a sheikh near them they should check it out if interested.

I returned a pair of 11.5 in the Suns colorway to Nike.com and got an e-mail that it was processed yesterday. Not sure if they go back on the website or to a store but you can try to locate them if you want.

nice one sth,

are they wearable? how'd they get the lights in without destroying the air unit?

Thanks bro. Yes they're fully wearable. He soleswapped these using the Black/ Volt 180s. The customizer hallowe out the air bubble and placed LED lights in there. I placed Zoom Air insoles for extra cushioning. On foot, I can't even tell that anything happened to the air bubble, they still feel comfy.

I hate that he painted the inner lining. It made the lining very rough to the touch. But I sanded it down and acetoned away some of the white paint so it feels much better now

Back
Top Bottom