OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Back when arcades and malls were the jam.

sthebest sthebest I don't usually do the matching game with any of my Nikes and hate the debate of sweatpants (tight or baggy) vs. jeans (tight or baggy), but just out of curiosity, how did you make those. Is there a website where you can make customized sweatpants like that? Thanks for the information in advance.

I have a factory connect over in China. I usually don't do overly matchy outfits but am making a exception this time. I design clothes and have my own line so instead of buying something else to match it. I really wanted to capture that retro feeling when it comes to matching these. I used to love those perfectly matching suits Nike put out to match their shoes. Something like these you can't wear a toned down outfit, you have to do it to the max.

Just seen a OG pre-owned pair on the bay. Size 11.5, 7 days left and $117.50 with 20 bids. Safe to say these will be in high demand come Oct. 18th...

EDIT: Whoa! So as I posted this reply, I went to check on two 2014 11.5 DS pairs for $299.99 and they were bought! Secure your pairs early, NT fan!!! These will be difficult!

^^^ My point has been made, here comes the resellers fabricating sales, prices and hype.

I wouldn't make this up and I don't resell.

Dude, I can't. These will fly off shelves & websites when these hit the states.

10/18 release is confirmed out here in Australia. I know of a local store that's getting them, not sure about Foot Locker but I'd expect them to. The price tag is steep though. $280AU.

These will be obtainable I believe. No ATC servies, no bots, no nonsense. Do your homework, speak to your connects and everyone should be fine. The retro's from last year (no pump) SAT hard until clearance/discount racks. Obviously these are different with a REAL retro with working pump etc, but $200 is a lot to swallow even for DIEHARD LeBron fans and this is in that territory.

I could be totally off base and stuck in the cold when these drop...only time will tell. Oct 18th here we come.

sthebest sthebest , exactly. I miss those kinds of jumpsuits that came out to match the Air Jordan 1s. Unfortunately, I don't have factory connects anywhere. Oh well, regular levis it is. Thanks.

this is based off of a couple of eBay pairs selling early for 100$ extra? ok bro, I'll let you have your panic attack

just remember these shoe come out in a month. if you get off the internet and go into an actual store to inquire, you will find the general excitement level is not as high as yours might be

Last edited:
^if store employees this early out even know what you're referring to. This is a cultish generational release in my opinion. I could be wrong though.

^if store employees this early out even know what you're referring to. This is a cultish generational release in my opinion. I could be wrong though.

Nah man, I was going to post the same thought...a lot of guys in the stores will have ZERO idea what a lot of us older heads will be asking about...especially if you refer to them remotely close to "Billy Hoyle's". There are plenty of guys who have no idea about anything non Jordan related, as if that's the only brand that releases anything. If I wear a pair of my Wade Li-Nings forget it...eyes cross and brains short circuit trying to figure out what they are.

Hell just call them the david robinsons nobody nowadays knows who he is :lol:

Can you imagine somebody going to a footlocker asking "do you guys have the mr rogers neighborhood joints? Lol

The only cw that I think the youth will go crazy over is the ones that resemble the y___ (yall already know)

this is based off of a couple of eBay pairs selling early for 100$ extra? ok bro, I'll let you have your panic attack

just remember these shoe come out in a month. if you get off the internet and go into an actual store to inquire, you will find the general excitement level is not as high as yours might be

Alright doggie.

Back
Top Bottom