OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Been holding out on these waiting for a price drop. They appear to be on sale about everywhere. Really want these as a bday girft for myself, but im stressing over the noise they make. Some review vids sound turrrble.

yea a lot of the big chain stores are really tryna hold off on droppin these really low. they are all still retail in my mall except shoe palace. SMH. you prolly wont see a drastic discount at big chain stores until they have a clearance sell before the fisal year is up...then theyll prolly hit outlets too...i would jump on reds tho at 150. they will dry up. at 120 the volts are selling well...

yea a lot of the big chain stores are really tryna hold off on droppin these really low. they are all still retail in my mall except shoe palace. SMH. you prolly wont see a drastic discount at big chain stores until they have a clearance sell before the fisal year is up...then theyll prolly hit outlets too...i would jump on reds tho at 150. they will dry up. at 120 the volts are selling well...
I can see volts hitting outlets.

Volts are what im wanting, but I doubt the one outlet near me wwould get em. At $120 im on board, but haven't found a remedy for the squeaking yet.

Volts are what im wanting, but I doubt the one outlet near me wwould get em. At $120 im on board, but haven't found a remedy for the squeaking yet.
Lmao..the squeaking..that is the worse..I usually get away wit rocking them for the day & they eventually stick..baby powder..come on Nike..we don't want to put powder on brand new shoes.

Lmao..the squeaking..that is the worse..I usually get away wit rocking them for the day & they eventually stick..baby powder..come on Nike..we don't want to put powder on brand new shoes.
for real. Howd these pass inspection like that? One review video, I thought was dudes floor, but nah. These joints LOUD!

Worked for me.

Last edited:
I checked the spots at my local mall,No Ultramarines at any of the spots..Websites all had them this morning,Didn't want to drop $200 & see them at the mall for $129 again like the Red CW..no luck on them I guess..Might cop offline,anyone who has them,are they closer to Red or Orange,I've seen pics that make them look a little of both.

Back
Top Bottom