OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Red joints jus came in from eBay. $150 shipped. I'm happy wit em. Thee waitin continues for volts at around 100-110 and Spurs round 110-120...

Mine are ok. I really wish I coulda found a 13.5 but it is what it is.

Height wasn't a huge deal cuz I'm used to Dunks and ones as my daily kicks
I can't find a 13.5. So it's best not to cop them? I wear size 13, I don't know it'll be tight, but I do know the Air Raids in 13 are tight and I couldn't wear them so.... Somebody let me know before I buy these. Thanks.

EDIT: Already copped 'em. Guess I'll find out myself.

Last edited:
saw volts for 99.99 but found out my credit card was expired. smh. hopefully they're there when i get it back

I can't find a 13.5. So it's best not to cop them? I wear size 13, I don't know it'll be tight, but I do know the Air Raids in 13 are tight and I couldn't wear them so.... Somebody let me know before I buy these. Thanks.

They are a little tight in the pinky toe..but I couldn't even strap the Air Raid in my size,these don't have any straps..so u just might be good.

They are a little tight in the pinky toe..but I couldn't even strap the Air Raid in my size,these don't have any straps..so u just might be good.
Thanks...Did you get to sell yours? Been trying to sell my Raids for almost 6-7 months now SMH...Now I think before I buy.

Thanks...Did you get to sell yours? Been trying to sell my Raids for almost 6-7 months now SMH...Now I think before I buy.
I actually tried them on at the last second before buying them,they were the last pair of the Blk/Gry CW in my size..last pair in the store on sale for $89 I believe.I was basically just taking them,for some reason I tried them,way to small..I would say they felt a half size off..could just be my foot is too wide for that sneaker.

I actually tried them on at the last second before buying them,they were the last pair of the Blk/Gry CW in my size..last pair in the store on sale for $89 I believe.I was basically just taking them,for some reason I tried them,way to small..I would say they felt a half size off..could just be my foot is too wide for that sneaker.
I bought mine online. You're a better man than me. SMH.

I usually wear 12.5 in air raids due to the strap digging into my foot at the forefoot side

I made the mistake of getting the commands in a 12

The leather on the upper is pretty poor too so that doesnt help with fit

Im hoping its stretches out over time

It doesnt stab the side like the air raids so its not as painful as that.

Last edited:
There should be no break in required for the pump bladders and the materials used on the uppers should have no impact either. I get the best results placing my thumb on the inside lining, index and middle fingers on the outer portion of the pump, but very close to the front right by the ventilation hole and apply equal pressure on the inside and outside of shoe. Just pushing on the outside did very little and in the middle of the pump the same. Try that and see if it helps.
I think there's a possible couple of factors there, including variations in the quality of materials used.

But y'know what they're just Sneakers, and i appreciate the feedback, so rep'd.

jayzrdead jayzrdead any chance you can PS the Uni Red pair with a black lining and black leather patches on the back that are currently white. Maybe a pair with red laces and black laces too? Thinking of customizing my pair...

rrlegend rrlegend
A limited run of 50 numbered pairs were an Asia only release in the fall and they were available in NYC at the SNKRS pop up during ASW. That being said the Emeralds will still be seeing a regular drop just like all the other CW's.

rrlegend rrlegend
A limited run of 50 numbered pairs were an Asia only release in the fall and they were available in NYC at the SNKRS pop up during ASW. That being said the Emeralds will still be seeing a regular drop just like all the other CW's.

Great will definitely cop them now I need to find the Air Force 180 mid in the emerald color way too .

All of the 12.5 dried up. Would I be good getting a 13? (Im a true 12 and i don't wear my kicks enough to break in that pinky issue)

Back
Top Bottom