Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

Too much orange and this is coming from a guy that loves Syracuse athletics. Had they flipped the Orange/Royal, they would have had a classic on their hands because of how much the blue balances it out.

this!

If these weren't excluded from discount, I'd think about it. The glossy orange is terrible and it's just done poorly. I prefer the Amar'e posites that came out earlier.

Last edited:
I love the shoe because I am a knicks fan and the team is playing well so Im loving it 

These aren't dropping on March 2nd
mean.gif
Its been confirmed by a footlocker release calendar that they coming out March 2nd and the suns were not on that list for March

^^Sounds like you got some inside info... What makes you say this?

Nah, I don't have any "inside info", I'm simply thinking for myself.

I actually think that the pair posted in the footlocker calendar is indeed the Suns colorway.

All these pics posted of the Knicks colorway are from when Spike initially broke them out.

It's already early pairs and FSR of the Suns joints available....where are the Knicks?

Last edited:
Nah, I don't have any "inside info", I'm simply thinking for myself.

I actually think that the pair posted in the footlocker calendar is indeed the Suns colorway.

All these pics posted of the Knicks colorway are from when Spike initially broke them out.

It's already early pairs and FSR of the Suns joints available....where are the Knicks?
true but the color shown on the footlocker calendar says blue and orange the suns colorway has no blue in it 

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I think that is actually the Suns colorway.

Whether its a misprint, typo, or whatever the case may be, I just don't think the Knicks are dropping on the 2nd.

3/16 (XIIIs) and 3/29 (white foams) for me. 

Im with HEAD on this one, I dont see much about the knicks anywhere else, but what do I know? Im just an enthusiast

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I think that is actually the Suns colorway.

Whether its a misprint, typo, or whatever the case may be, I just don't think the Knicks are dropping on the 2nd.
its not because several people have already confirmed they coming out the 2nd and suns during the summer 

It's not that problematic...? Those several sites that confirmed it for 3/2/13
Could be stock piled full of it?. Or....which is very possible; suns could be a GR and knicks could be a QS, after all that'd make three penny hardaway shoes release that day! To me that's very probable because if three drop on one day, one has to be the UFO of the bunch.
Just my 2 pennies, pun intended

So are they going to look like the ones Spike Lee had or the ones Wale had because it seems those have two different tones of Orange

Back
Top Bottom