Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

So according to Sole Collector's twitter these are not releasing and are just a PE and everyone is getting them confused with the Suns colorway on the 2nd

that "NYC" looks so better than 40 acres logo 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

If these were releasing on the March 2nd wouldn't there already be pairs floating around already?

Dont know if its been said or not, but theres already a thread on these...

Still copped

Last edited:
why does this title say knicks? they are the phoenix suns colorway lol hypebeasting at its finest then all these people like "when they release?" and its been said that electro purple foams are coming out the release date is in the title. no NYK foams are coming out. the FTL calendar is talking about the suns foams :smh:

this some more info i got so far the releases have been concrete 

dont look too official especially when it says the stealth foams are coming out and they came out already and the purple foams have a confirmed date and its not summer 2013.

dont look too official especially when it says the stealth foams are coming out and they came out already and the purple foams have a confirmed date and its not summer 2013.
ok if its confirmed why its not on the footlocker release calendar because the suns color is not on the page 

So according to Sole Collector's twitter these are not releasing and are just a PE and everyone is getting them confused with the Suns colorway on the 2nd
If that's the case Nike is confusing EVERYONE
  • Shop
  •  » Nike
  •  » Nike Air Foamposite One "Knicks" - PREORDER
  •  
  •  
[h3]Nike Air Foamposite One "Knicks" - PREORDER[/h3]
nike air foamposite one knicks
[h3]$425.00[/h3]
  • SIZESSelect an option8  ($425.00)8.5  ($425.00)9  ($425.00)9.5  ($425.00)10  ($425.00)10.5  ($425.00)11  ($425.00)11.5  ($425.00)12  ($425.00)13  ($425.00)14  ($425.00)

Highly Limited. Secure your pair today

Release date: 03/02/2013
Sites already have them for preorder

Last edited:
These are not releasing. The Suns are coming out March 2nd. These would have a product number or a official colorway code attached by now. I believe Footlocker got the color mixed up on the calendar. I know that might be hard to believe but that seems like its the case. I wouldn't get my hopes up

its going to be like the galaxy foams they didnt release any pic until it was close to release i think they doing the same with these

These are not releasing. The Suns are coming out March 2nd. These would have a product number or a official colorway code attached by now. I believe Footlocker got the color mixed up on the calendar. I know that might be hard to believe but that seems like its the case. I wouldn't get my hopes up

Looking at your NT join date, i dont have much confidence in your statement. Sorry

Looking at your NT join date, i dont have much confidence in your statement. Sorry
neither do I but since my join date isnt much getting much confidence from others but I've been following NT since my HS days so I try to help others as much as possible

Polo, dont feel bad, even when your old account got messed up during the swap from Yuku to this they do the same. Your post count and join date, its like wearing your colors on your sleeve man

I dont feel that these are releasing either, but what do i know? just an enthusiast like someone who joined even in 2010

Back
Top Bottom