Official Nike Air Foamposite One Knicks Thread Release Date - DELAYED

Thank you somebody cleared it up now we can look forward to a nice colorway of the foams

03/02/13 its on :smokin

these will be had KNICKS & METS ftw (maybe not so much the mets) but i still rep both teams

So since these are confirmed does that mean that the "Suns" and these are dropping on the same day?...I hope so because that would make it much easier to cop either or (I'm looking at the "Suns")...

So since these are confirmed does that mean that the "Suns" and these are dropping on the same day?...I hope so because that would make it much easier to cop either or (I'm looking at the "Suns")...
No I think the suns will drop around summer time  which makes more sense really

This is the shoe I need... lol, don't even care if it's the Spike or the NYC, just release em... like the Amar'e hyperposite release... so everyone can get their pairs

Well I looked at pics on Google shows two different oranges anyone sure which pair the actual shoe that will release

as much as i dislike the knicks, this shoe has got me real excited. the color palate used is :smokin :smokin

anyone have an update or new pics of these, as i said before all the pics i seen have two different oranges, thanks

If these get confirmed (fingers crossed) they'll look mighty good in some pics next to my birthday Lb IV's and Fontay jordan 9s + I love that its a unique foam color and a upper different than the usual black.

If these get confirmed (fingers crossed) they'll look mighty good in some pics next to my birthday Lb IV's and Fontay jordan 9s + I love that its a unique foam color and a upper different than the usual black.

You wanna let go of those lb 4's? Lol

Last edited:
These have got to be delayed. There are no places with pairs for sale early and that never happens. Usually pairs start popping up 3-4 weeks in advance. The Phoenix Suns Foams are all over the place and they come out on the same day.

NYK1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Knicks.jpg

classics-revisited-nike-zoom-lebron-iv-birthday-04-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-4-knicks-022.jpg

DSC04903.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-knicks-rasheed-wallace-pe-01.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-knicks-unknown-pe-03.jpg

nike-huarache-2k4-penny-pe-7.jpg

IMG_9766.jpg

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-new-york-knicks-white-black-royal-blue-orange-flame-1.jpg

Your opinion sucks

Florida GATORS colorway is good with me

these look real nice. and from the pictures, looks like quality is much better. just have to wait and see on release date.

Back
Top Bottom