OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

nike-sportswear-twitter.jpg

We just wanted to pass along this info to all the Foamposite heads out there. Nike has definitely been dropping a lot of Foamposites this year, and many have started calling 2010 The Year of the Foamposite. With that said, Nike Sportswear hinted via twitter that, “In a few days we’ll share something the world hasn’t felt before.

lmao, these people are off the hook.. i hope its not the jordan foamposite, that will be a waste.. at the end of the day they did mention hybrids, im guessing its the red joints.. please keep us updated mosthated, thanks for the info

I was thinking about the Metallic red foams but the keyword is "felt",hmm.....

I have a feeling it's hybrids... out beloved Foams were they only sacred sneakers that didn't get hideous hybrids.

Knew it was only a matter of time.

I was hoping that it would be like new versions of the Foams like 2010 Foams... sort of like how they came out with 2010 Trainer SC's that looked like the Bo's.

Matter of fact I don't want new Foams just good colorways of One's or Pro's.

I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best... who am I kidding this is Nike we're talking about... they care nothing about the legacy of a sneaker just making money.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I have a feeling it's hybrids... out beloved Foams were they only sacred sneakers that didn't get hideous hybrids.

Knew it was only a matter of time.

I was hoping that it would be like new versions of the Foams like 2010 Foams... sort of like how they came out with 2010 Trainer SC's that looked like the Bo's.

Matter of fact I don't want new Foams just good colorways of One's or Pro's.

I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best... who am I kidding this is Nike we're talking about... they care nothing about the legacy of a sneaker just making money.
tired.gif
...this...

Navy foams? red foams?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

the keyword is "felt",hmm.....

nerd.gif

Nike, keep it simple stupid. No crazy materials, or outrageous hybrids/fusions.

Please don't add leather around the tongue like you did for the silver foam pros, and stay away from white sock liners.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Space Jam foams *fingers crossed*
I heard that... hope you did too NIKE!
When I saw the hint was "felt" I immediately though "It better not be FELT material."

laugh.gif
Please dont jam us up with a Foamposite Attack Pack...Foamposite 24-7....Keep it simple

laugh.gif
@ Foamposite 24/7. I want it to be a new colorway but my gut is telling me its the Jordan Foam fusion.
smh.gif

I'm surprised nobody has thought of a foam pack yet...
I have never owned foams and I don't really like them but why wouldn't nike do a pack? Everybody beasts on foams so why not sell two pairs at a time? $400 US retail no problem.

I have enough foamposites to last a lifetime, figuratively and literally.

My guess is cranberry or pine green off the strength of the halfcents and these:
nike-blazer-high-air-foamposite-hoh-pine-green-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom