OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Why now when I just got laid-off? Smh. Some navy foams would be cool. A foam pack ( 2 pairs) plus NYC tax wouls be too much money. A foam attack pack sounds kind of promising. A foam/jordan fusion sounds like doodoo

Why now when I just got laid-off? Smh. Some navy foams would be cool. A foam pack ( 2 pairs) plus NYC tax wouls be too much money. A foam attack pack sounds kind of promising. A foam/jordan fusion sounds like doodoo

HYPE even through twitter now?
laugh.gif

cmon Nike. give us a metallic upper and icey sole and you cant go wrong.

and if they are indeed jordan 1 x foamposite (which may be likely) than
smh.gif

but I sure would be interested to see how they look
nerd.gif

am i the only one not interested in nike doing more foam stuff? i mean, 5 foams this yr already planned or released already.... giving us more?

If they want to do any justice to Foamposite Ones and the LEGEND of PENNY HARDAWAY, Nike NEEDS to go with the ALL White Pair Hardaway wore sparingly when the Royals came out. If not, please get something closer to Orlando Colors or PHX...!!!

I'm scurred.
Like someone said on page 1 though,"felt" is the key word.I don't think it's gonna be a colorway or some kind of pack with multiple shoes......
I think they may either put some other kind of material on the Foamposite or they have a new creation waiting to be unleashed.....
Did I mention I was scurred?

Oh yeah and I agree 100 with you bigj.They should put this Foam energy into %+@% we've been practically begging for for YEARS now!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best... who am I kidding this is Nike we're talking about... they care nothing about the legacy of a sneaker just making money.

the word felt, and sleeve, like metioned before seem like its gonna be some sort of hybrid shoe. Maybe foam upper with some type air max sole, or huarache type ankle support. Who knows, but they usually screw these things up, unless it is a white foam 1. So many colorways this year all the hype equals Nike killing a classic.

If they're using the word "felt" I can only assume it would be the cushioning aspect of the shoe? Maybe a 360 outsole with a Foam upper? Man I have to post just to stay on the updates.

As much as I despise Nike mashing hybridizing anything & everything (cash money %@%%*$ lol) lately I could be in it for Spacejam or even Concord "inspired" cws IF it is a Jordan Brand collabo.

Hope some real info drops soon. Foamposites on NIKE ID & the resultant pricetag would just straight kill me (I thought I was lucky when the AM95s hit ID)

Damn .... All I can do is wait.
eyes.gif

Seems like they are really cooking up something good tho.

What I DO NOT WANT:

transparent trash like those awful AF1s
indifferent.gif

Free technology x foam hybrid
eyes.gif

adding unnecessary straps
ohwell.gif

Shox
grin.gif

Putting someone else's name on there besides Penny
frown.gif

Actually, how about scrap the whole idea to begin with and just give us new, SIMPLE colorways.
wink.gif

Watch it be some chromed out Dada C-Dub looking hot garbage similar to those rare Hyperlfight samples...
sick.gif

But seriously, doing anything to a classic that has only recently gained popularity OUTSIDE of the east coast & late 90s heads =
ohwell.gif

A foamposite pack would be cool
And theyre already is two hyrbids of the the foamposites the boots and the 1/2 cents!

and they're are also foamposite lites, maxes, flightposite, pros

Back
Top Bottom