OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

mad.gif
 my spot still got these for 185 i know they got a fsr cause its houston...talking about they just came out 
indifferent.gif

saw the kobe's in hand today i love 'em still cuttin that damn emblem off tho...its the only thing that irritated me when i saw them lol

forgot about these eggplants last night with all of the chaos in my house....wifey went to the ER and the girls wouldn't go to sleep until she got home....now I'm at work until 6pm PST...only place that I know of that's getting these is HOH Seattle....almost 3 hours from where I'm at
mad.gif

GAVE IN AND GOT A PAIR OFF EBAY AFTER REALIZING THESE SOLD OUT OF THE ONLY LIKELY STORES TO HAVE EM.. CANT WAIT TO GET MY EGGPLANT PAIR..IF THEY RELEASE THEM NAVYS IM GOIN HAM

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

eaa36b791a5b099274f09fbce22c4ae9877bfe36_r.jpg

I posted these in another thread......figured you guys might get a laugh out of these being on sale.

I saw they were on sale and thought NT would be dogging them....Guess not.

http://citygearusa.com/
where is this store located ?
and do they ship ? 

i got the silvers yesterday for $110 flat 

anyone know a shop in nyc 

been wanting the all black colorway at a good price for a minute 

kicking my self for not getting the 9.5 from a outlet back in February for $100.00 

again if anyone in the nyc area knows where the all black air force foams for under retail or even retail are please e-mail me

i need these bad

i need a size 9

i'll even buy off a niketalker if there deadstock

Back
Top Bottom