Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

341F62FE-6FA6-433E-8858-DFF59350AB25.jpeg

I apologize if this question has been answered before. But do these griffey's fit TTS? I wear a size 13 and plan on copping 3 pairs from snipes. I guess my dilemma is I want to make sure I have enough toe space. I don't mind wearing thin socks if that's an issue.

Still on the hunt for the SF giants colorway in a size 12 for under $140 shipped. Hopefully, I can catch one of these Hibbet sports restocks with the promo code.

I'm a Reds season ticket holder and one game during BP I asked Jr about the Remixes before anyone knew anything about them. When it was just us talking about the cleats on here. Absolutely blew his mind. At the time we weren't sure we were getting a trainer. He was the one that confirmed it directly to me. One of the coolest sneaker nerd moments I've ever had. :lol: :wow:
Griffey signed a ball for me when I was in the hospital as a kid. I had a friend whose dad worked for the team, Griffey had only been in cincy for like a month or 2. Friend gets me tickets to the game, and delivers a ball signed by Griffey in the 7th inning stretch. Made me a fan for life, even having just arrived in the city he took the time to sign a ball for a sick kid. Good guy KGJ.

Great stories guys!

Back
Top Bottom