Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Logic time...

If I strike out on carmines - - - > then I'll try for these and hope I don't strike out. Maybe the Barkleys will run some interference on these

Just sayin'...

12861018013_8887a5ff02_o.jpg
Woah. Fire.

Hmmm... Nightwing says that it might have a polyurethane midsole similar to the AM3/AM90 recraft... which isn't a bad thing. 🤞🏻

with every new picture I am getting more excited, will be at my local champs at 11AM if i strike out on SNKRS. My Griffs are yard beaters now from the first retro

Called a buddy to try and secure a pair come monday. Should be good but said not many pairs came in 🤦🏼‍♂️

Probably going to be scarce. Seeing as that a lot of places had started to sell them before they got yanked off the shelves.

just want to hit on 1 pair. The local spots are a lost cause since I went in after they sold half their stock early and had pulled them from shelves.

Hmmm... Nightwing says that it might have a polyurethane midsole similar to the AM3/AM90 recraft... which isn't a bad thing. 🤞🏻
I wouldnt go by what he says. id go by more with what someone said whos had both the previous retro and this retro and also if nike used the same insole this time around. dont think nightwing has ever owned the previous retro

Will cop. But if I don't, no big deal. Had the first retro, sold that...got the 2nd retro now. Still in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom