Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

As Promised....
588EB7E0-A12E-4921-BFFA-FFCFD4A59DE3.jpeg

Powers been out here in Houston since 2 am because the city of Houston can prep for snow and cold. Power looks to be out until possibly tonight. Internet is slow as can be using my data. Obviously missed my sz 13. Pissed.
Same here 🤦🏾‍♂️ this is disgusting.

I want more details about the fight tbh

A wanna be reseller was trying to use his mom to cut in line....Man was in the front of the line at Champs and tried to run over to JD To get his mom to Cut. I just told him it was 4 people in front of me and it was gonna stay that way. He then tried to lie and say she was there the whole time (she wasn’t).He tried to get loud but I said I don’t give a f about none of that and don’t let trump get you lumped. He went back to his line then lmao.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince was there in the opposite line lmaooo

Once Footlocker invested into GOAT I already knew nothing would be the same. They want resellers to buy all the inventory. They profit off the initial sale then profit off the fees when that person flips on GOAT. They don't give a damn that sneaker heads like us can't get a pair. We're low on their priority list.

I’m done with these websites :lol: was on 15 mins before the drop and just waited 10 mins after. Nothing then all sold out. Even in the FTL app it was sold out as it hit 8am:smh:

I mean wasn’t retail on these joints 180? If they sell on Stockx right now they’re making like $5?

That can’t even get you a meal at Chick-fil-A 😂 Online pairs aren’t even in hand.
they gonna be like " i have enough points for free medium waffle fries, plus my $5 profit, for a #1 entree, i'm eating today"

A wanna be reseller was trying to use his mom to cut in line....Man was in the front of the line at Champs and tried to run over to JD To get his mom to Cut. I just told him it was 4 people in front of me and it was gonna stay that way. He then tried to lie and say she was there the whole time (she wasn’t).He tried to get loud but I said I don’t give a f about none of that and don’t let trump get you lumped. He went back to his line then lmao.

Don’t let trump get you lumped is an awesome line :rofl:

Yes and she purchased one of the size 12s from JD Sports. I was in line at Champs Sports but they did not have a size 12 with me being 3rd in line. A man and woman sold a size 12 to me for retail since he couldn’t fit it.

Back
Top Bottom