Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Actually ended up at a FA and there was nothing but resellers there. Killed the whole stock. F’ing lames.

They had ran through the og blk/blue Penny III.

I hope these stores don’t allow returns. Let them rot with them.

C696E1D0-DA7A-4ECF-8546-58F6B9A2277B.jpeg

walked right into a hibbet in this country *** city in Sc and copped a 10 1/2. There was only 1 person in there, they had 20 pairs and sold 20. Old head finally got a pair. Perks for being a delivery driver and driving all over SC and NC

The price is dropping on Goat. Started @ $271 this morning and now sitting @ $230 for a 11. Trying to be cool, but I feel like that might be where it hits with Goat. Hate doing this ****, but **** it!!

the prices on these jawns have dropped like whoa. on stockx my size is $220 ish .I see what you guys mean now with these chick fila money jokes. In a lot of cases of reselling, if they don't get their kicks on the market sold within two hours of release you gonna see that price drop. Then there price drop after the online pairs are shipped, so we'll see. Im sitting here like... " can you go down low, how low can you go" lol

I struck out online and my friend's shop weren't getting these, so I went instore to my local mall since I was off today. I figured it would of been sitting but when I got inside, there was about 10 people in front of me. Funny thing is some of the kids in asking his friend who Griffey is and his friend says “some baseball player in the 70’s I think”, I mean technically he’s not wrong if he’s referring to his father. Then some teen and his dad talks to his friend and skips the line and this guy goes berserk on him and takes out a knife. Security comes by to deescalate the situation, but the 3 people in the dispute all disperse and went elsewhere. The manager stops the sale of the griffeys. The people all in line gets agitated and starts yelling and the managers allows the sale again after 10 minutes of back and forth between a few customers and the manager. Ended up with the last size 10 in store. They must of had very little pairs instore. I would say maybe 20 to 30 pairs. I think biggest size in my store was a 11, maybe full shipment isnt in. But yeah never again lining up for sneakers. It’s crazy how someone almost got stabbed for these, when these were easily available years ago.
E997C345-C421-4A9C-8B7E-D03EFFFD85F5.jpeg

Yeah these aren't a hype colorway either. A lot of shoes that normally don't sell instantly like Neon Air Max 95 flew and resale has stayed steady at around $240+ but that's an eye catching colorway. A mostly black shoe with a little white and emerald isn't gonna get non Griffey fans to flock to them

Back
Top Bottom