Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

the sad thing is that it’s not even “sheep” or hype eating these up... it’s dudes with bots carting 60% of the pair on the market.

I see dudes posting 300+ pair (I’m not even joking) of every big shoe that drops every weekend.. it’s ridiculous. Until they ban bots in general, it’s almost nothing we can do except pay resale prices.

**** is Crazy.....
C0A51F12-CEB6-4443-A808-2D59979E110D.jpeg
20ACD1E6-CF41-4F36-97A4-BD44F6ECE4C5.jpeg

I thought that was you “Footaction has 12 pairs”:wink:

the sad thing is that it’s not even “sheep” or hype eating these up... it’s dudes with bots carting 60% of the pair on the market.

I see dudes posting 300+ pair (I’m not even joking) of every big shoe that drops every weekend.. it’s ridiculous. Until they ban bots in general, it’s almost nothing we can do except pay resale prices.

I'm definitely not paying $300 for these. Hell no!! FNL need to stop playing at this point. The shoe is gone so shut down the waiting room nonsense right now.

I was gonna mention this

These dude are just buying everything and worrying about if there's any money in it later

And when there's not we end up having to pay fees and shipping or do unnecessary **** to get em now

Last edited:
You would think by now the FLX sites would upgrade their sites to where if it’s sold out, it won’t appear as a FSR still... tried the app and every time I pick a size I have to solve a captcha until im blocked lol I give up

I hope at some point, sneakerheads band together and say enough is enough. Unfortunately, I won't get to the mountaintop with them. I'm on my last legs.
I hear you. I can accept the hype surrounding certain Jordan releases and Jordan 1s in general (since I don't like Jordan 1s like that tbh) but 90s retro...
It's like couple of months ago when everyone got on Yellow Toe Questions but in 2016, I was copping Blue Toes on deep discount!

Men’s are gone. Gs left

Attachments

• 3D94C570-5BA9-47B3-A099-2C68A97215C6.png
    3D94C570-5BA9-47B3-A099-2C68A97215C6.png
    483 KB · Views: 193
I hear you. I can accept the hype surrounding certain Jordan releases and Jordan 1s in general (since I don't like Jordan 1s like that tbh) but 90s retro...
It's like couple of months ago when everyone got on Yellow Toe Questions but in 2016, I was copping Blue Toes on deep discount!
These and the volt 95s should have been sit on the shelf days later cops.

Just a damb shame

Checked The Stacks This Morn At 7:59 And Still Have A DS Pair From The Last Drop Alongside My Worn Pair. Decided To Go Ahead And Show Some Rare Reservation And Self Control With A Pass This Morn :rolleyes

Broke Em Out Last Weekend Before Everyone And They Gal Is Rockin Em
E55C3194-9309-4AF9-957A-F9B580527C83.jpeg

FOMO Already Setting In Too :lol:

All you have is reseller talk, cats on phones with their friends in the mall at other stores running plays. It’s nuts there’s no love just money.

Lol in my area you got the SAME like 4-5 Reseller Crews. They make their rounds and line up and clean up every store in the city. Its like reseller crew vs crew. Backstreets boys Vs Nsync. You wont see one dude with out the other. Running plays and strategies, Each play a role, like one dude got the "driver" position....dropping them off in front of the store so they dont waste any time finding parking, etc. I stopped going out there on release day, I honestly rather try online and strike out then go out there and see any of their faces. It's irking.

Back
Top Bottom