Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

SX just updated their terms and as long as you have an account on there, they have the upper hand on the user, up to paying for THEIR legal expenses... including that of someone with direct OR indirect legal action against SX.

I'm at like a 9/10 ready to delete everything with them. Respect to those that have already.

Bottom line, though Nike #dgaf lol
I hear you. I don't use them at all anymore

Nike’s gonna get their coins regardless

I think we all need to invest in bots or collectively make some sneaker review YouTube pages and get em popular so we can start getting free shoes lol
So folks want things to improve and you're ok with making them worse as long as you get to cop?

Ok

I’ve actually already seen my size dip to $212 on stockx yesterday, but their extra fees + shipping kills the deal. I wish the GOAT prices would dip a lil

Not Griffey related, but I was playing with bids between Stock X and GOAT and Stock X has a higher price and GOAT when you start at the same price with the shoes. All this **** is so wack.

So folks want things to improve and you're ok with making them worse as long as you get to cop?

Ok
I thought you would’ve got that was a joke... a lot of us make comments about investing in a bot after we take L after L all the time.... yet we still try again manually next release hoping for the better

Not Griffey related, but I was playing with bids between Stock X and GOAT and Stock X has a higher price and GOAT when you start at the same price with the shoes. All this **** is so wack.

GOAT some times has lower prices depending on the size,that’s when I opt for the GOAT route cuz all I have to worry about is that price + shipping... stockx has all the extra stuff on top of the shipping fee but yeah it’s all wack

It really disgusts me to see people trying to flip these

I just opened Twitter and the first few posts I saw were about bots and a post about these for $260 smh
I told you it's time to bow out gracefully, you nah listen. our time is over bro, time to cook a vintage rolex or something. alot of these cats wasn't around when it counted, let them get their shine on.
Screenshot_20210216-234440_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210216-234504_Photos.jpg

To those that have em, what’s you guys opinion on the fit? I think we’ve vented enough about the bot/resell thing by now lol

a lot of you kept sayin the 2016 were “bricks” but still came in for this release... is there a difference? Etc?

It really disgusts me to see people trying to flip these

I just opened Twitter and the first few posts I saw were about bots and a post about these for $260 smh
I saw an IG post on release day where a guy said $200 shipped. I'm like, they were $180 after tax plus you have to pay $10-$15 on top of that to ship them out. I don't get it.

To those that have em, what’s you guys opinion on the fit? I think we’ve vented enough about the bot/resell thing by now lol

a lot of you kept sayin the 2016 were “bricks” but still came in for this release... is there a difference? Etc?

Fit : 2021 TTS (10.5) has the same level of "snugness" as my 2016 TTS so I went 1/2 up this time around.
2016 vs 2021
Apart from the outline color of heel the swoosh, other differences:
Retail price: 2016 (200$ CAD) vs 2021 (225$ CAD)
2016 has some "water droplet" on the nubuck to create that "sand paper" effect where 2021 nubuck is all black
2016 insole has the "24ever" logo where 2021 insole has the "Nike Air" logo
2016 "Nike Swoosh" on the toe has an "elephant print" texture unlike 2021.
B5D5E6E3-0907-4061-89BC-D745148C523B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom