Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Need this color to be retroed...

20210823_011242.jpg

Walked in my local mall yesterday and had my size 11, and a 10 on the shelf. $186 after tax. When did they release exactly?

Idk how Nike bot hed that Jackie releade last week :smh: i need those and size up in freshwaters and im done with the Max 1

I'm just gonna GOAt the Jackie Robinson and Freshwater colorways and chill. Maybe double up on the OG colorways. maybe. I love this model. Tracy Teague did his thing with that pencil.

Damn the quality control on these Griffeys are bad!

I just got my varsity royals in from JD sports and the inside around the toebox area wasnt stitched properly so its all lumpy inside to the point where i cant wear em because of it being uncomfortable to walk. Now i gotta worry about if they have another size 11 in stock. If not, hopefully i can just snag the emeralds in store.

I just got my varsity royals in from JD sports and the inside around the toebox area wasnt stitched properly so its all lumpy inside to the point where i cant wear em because of it being uncomfortable to walk. Now i gotta worry about if they have another size 11 in stock. If not, hopefully i can just snag the emeralds in store.

I would agree that the QC on these are hit or miss but I was just sitting at the Movies watching Paw Patrol The Move with my daughter thinking that these are actually really comfortable.
20210826_161556_HDR.jpg

I just got my varsity royals in from JD sports and the inside around the toebox area wasnt stitched properly so its all lumpy inside to the point where i cant wear em because of it being uncomfortable to walk. Now i gotta worry about if they have another size 11 in stock. If not, hopefully i can just snag the
emeralds in store.

I sent my 2 pairs back to JD/FinishLine on the first release because they were bad. 1 pair was all creased frumpy on the toe and the other had what looked Like scuffed areas of the blue upper

I would agree that the QC on these are hit or miss but I was just sitting at the Movies watching Paw Patrol The Move with my daughter thinking that these are actually really comfortable.
20210826_161556_HDR.jpg

comfortable? 🤯

Back
Top Bottom