Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I think you would be fine with a 36”. Doubt the distance between lace loops is significant enough to go an additional 6” longer. Unless you’re like a sz 18 or somthing lol.
I wish I would've seen this yesterday bought a sz 54 at the supermarket kiwi section and instantly regretted it. You're right 36 is it. Thanks again

Heres my pair that i ordered from champs the other day. These kicks are a thing of beauty and im just so happy to have em in my collection.
B0C34C2D-7E25-4D41-99C3-E4F12DED23A4.jpeg
B5194E93-BA3F-4E41-94F3-523EBF2D52C9.jpeg

While everyone was distracted with the Jordan 11 ie release, nike dropped the link and I easily got my size 15

I too snuck in there while everyone was going for the Jordan's and got my size 13 and used a $50 Giftcard!!
Minutes later I got my first W in years on SNRKS for the Jordan's !!

What a glorious day! LOL

Low key surprised they are still even on there. They fly from any other site at any other time.. XI's mustve actually took attention away from them.

got my pair on nike & used Rakuten for cashback…I wanted them, they sold out a few weeks ago instantly, saw the saquan barkley trainers about to come out, and wanted to focus on them….but I returned to these cause…I don’t wanna regret it later on

Is the quality on the emeralds better than the volts? I bought the volts and quality is so bad on them and I'm usually one to just let it slide lol. Either way Nike got my money because I'm not getting rid of them.

Is the quality on the emeralds better than the volts? I bought the volts and quality is so bad on them and I'm usually one to just let it slide lol. Either way Nike got my money because I'm not getting rid of them.
The volts were horrible i had to return mine. As for the emeralds, my pair had no issues.

Back
Top Bottom