Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Clean, but would have been better without the orange stitching around the swoosh and just a solid black swoosh. I’ll still try and grab on discount and watch them run dry.

Hibbetts has the Giants colorway and the LA all star colorway for 20% off. Grabbed the Giants colorway for 136. Didn’t realize the All Star colorway was $10 more than the other pairs. May actually pick those up too.

Hibbetts has the Giants colorway and the LA all star colorway for 20% off. Grabbed the Giants colorway for 136. Didn’t realize the All Star colorway was $10 more than the other pairs. May actually pick those up too.
🤝🏾 appreciate the heads up.

Damn. Idk what happened there. I had a 12 in cart and went the second I saw the 20% email. Didn't show the discount. Went back after seeing this, discount now shows, and of COURSE the 12's are gone. :angry:

Damn. Idk what happened there. I had a 12 in cart and went the second I saw the 20% email. Didn't show the discount. Went back after seeing this, discount now shows, and of COURSE the 12's are gone. :angry:
Damn that sucks. Hopefully they’ll start hitting elsewhere and discounts will start hitting.

Grabbed the LA All Star pair as well. I’ll take them for $145

E517B976-5C60-4F0B-8350-ABC26B84624D.jpeg
So they fit tts I think. I have somewhat of a wide foot so they are a little snug mid foot but I think they’ll stretch after a few wears. Overall there really nice in hand . I haven’t had a pair of Griffey’s in years so it’s nice to grab these.

Back
Top Bottom