OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by solezprogression

I would:

A) never spend anywhere close to that much for a pair of kicks; and

B) never rock those in public.

That said, I'm glad Nike finally produced them for nostalgia sake.

I started thinking about a alternate scenario: what it the air mag doesnt drop in 2015? people are going to be demanding it and there is bound to be fallout if they dont. i think Nike is probably planning on releasing a more modern version of the Air Mag. it probably won't be as high, will feature power lacing and the light system.

another scenario is that 2015 comes and they dont release this shoe, but instead a few quickstrike colorways on more popular shoes in the Air Mag colorway. I could see it now..air mag Foams, air mag Jordans, air mag AF1s, air mag Dunks. i shudder at the possibilities.

I started thinking about a alternate scenario: what it the air mag doesnt drop in 2015? people are going to be demanding it and there is bound to be fallout if they dont. i think Nike is probably planning on releasing a more modern version of the Air Mag. it probably won't be as high, will feature power lacing and the light system.

another scenario is that 2015 comes and they dont release this shoe, but instead a few quickstrike colorways on more popular shoes in the Air Mag colorway. I could see it now..air mag Foams, air mag Jordans, air mag AF1s, air mag Dunks. i shudder at the possibilities.

Big Thumbs up for Nike. Before this whole release, I really didn't know too much about PD. But after watching MJF on letterman, I did some research to find out more about it. Nike's plan worked perfectly, I used to be unaware, now I'm aware. I've given myself a limit of 1500-2000 for a pair of these, but I hope I bids stay > 5000. I wan't a whole lot of money to go towards the foundation.

Big Thumbs up for Nike. Before this whole release, I really didn't know too much about PD. But after watching MJF on letterman, I did some research to find out more about it. Nike's plan worked perfectly, I used to be unaware, now I'm aware. I've given myself a limit of 1500-2000 for a pair of these, but I hope I bids stay > 5000. I wan't a whole lot of money to go towards the foundation.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

The largest applause came when one of the Nike designer's Yeezy II's glowed in the dark

oh word? what colorway was he wearing?
It was Tiffany Beers.  She was wearing what I thought was just an all grey colorway, but once they hit the lights, the whole damn shoe lit up.  They looked pretty dope.
BTW, she wasn't even attractive, but the way she was talking about  designing the midsole/getting speckled patterns/materials/and overall design of the shoes kinda lit my fire. 
embarassed.gif
you mean these?
wclczr.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

The largest applause came when one of the Nike designer's Yeezy II's glowed in the dark

oh word? what colorway was he wearing?
It was Tiffany Beers.  She was wearing what I thought was just an all grey colorway, but once they hit the lights, the whole damn shoe lit up.  They looked pretty dope.
BTW, she wasn't even attractive, but the way she was talking about  designing the midsole/getting speckled patterns/materials/and overall design of the shoes kinda lit my fire. 
embarassed.gif
you mean these?
wclczr.jpg

Sorry, but I swear they told me to show up at the NT SM live auction today at 10am, but it's 10pm! If anyone wants me to bid for them on their behalf, there's still time!

Sorry, but I swear they told me to show up at the NT SM live auction today at 10am, but it's 10pm! If anyone wants me to bid for them on their behalf, there's still time!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I wonder how many B-Grades there will be.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I highly doubt you will be seeing any of these make their way to your local Nike Outlet Store
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I wonder how many B-Grades there will be.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I highly doubt you will be seeing any of these make their way to your local Nike Outlet Store
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom