OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

thanks Mugen once again. What was the lowest winning bid for sz 9?
No prob.

$3151.00, four pairs went at that price. Two pairs went at $3158.88.

*insert birdman hand rub*
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by sthebest

why am I cursed enough to wear a size 10? i swear its the worst size to have sneaker wise. no matter what it is, there is always competition when it comes to buying sneakers 
tired.gif
I share your pain lol

Yup, same here -always seems to be the first size to sell out from stores ...always seems to be the highest prices on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

My initial predictions for the MAG prices were way off
laugh.gif
 -but it's great to see that a fair share of NTers will be able to get these.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by sthebest

why am I cursed enough to wear a size 10? i swear its the worst size to have sneaker wise. no matter what it is, there is always competition when it comes to buying sneakers 
tired.gif
I share your pain lol

Yup, same here -always seems to be the first size to sell out from stores ...always seems to be the highest prices on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

just checked prices, its significantly higher for the sz 11's at this time compared to 24 hours prior, maybe some peeps are scrambling

just checked prices, its significantly higher for the sz 11's at this time compared to 24 hours prior, maybe some peeps are scrambling

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wayne141 wrote:

sthebest wrote:

tired.gif
I share your pain lol

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I would happily trade ya'll size 10 feet for my 12-13.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wayne141 wrote:

sthebest wrote:

tired.gif
I share your pain lol

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I would happily trade ya'll size 10 feet for my 12-13.

^
yeah. the thing with size 10's is that although it's in demand, they produce a ton of them. But 12 and 13s... It's a pain to locate
limited pairs...

^
yeah. the thing with size 10's is that although it's in demand, they produce a ton of them. But 12 and 13s... It's a pain to locate
limited pairs...

Im a size 11, I bought a 8 just because I didnt wanna pay like 1500 more for something that Im going to make a display out of anyways..... If they were near the same price Id have def went for the bigger size but 8s are the cheapest, even lower then size 7 (I believe because there are so few size 7s compared to any other size) so I just took the 8.....good luck to everyone bidding

Im a size 11, I bought a 8 just because I didnt wanna pay like 1500 more for something that Im going to make a display out of anyways..... If they were near the same price Id have def went for the bigger size but 8s are the cheapest, even lower then size 7 (I believe because there are so few size 7s compared to any other size) so I just took the 8.....good luck to everyone bidding

From the looks of it... Looks like $2,500 is pretty much the going rate for all the common sizes 9-12. Tried to get in bids of $2,200 on random size 9's but I was outbid on all of them within 10 mins. of placing my bid. If youre trying to snag a pair I'd say get your bidS in within the next 2-3 days or so because prices might drop just a little bit lower then spike significantly on the last 2-3 days worth of listings.  

From the looks of it... Looks like $2,500 is pretty much the going rate for all the common sizes 9-12. Tried to get in bids of $2,200 on random size 9's but I was outbid on all of them within 10 mins. of placing my bid. If youre trying to snag a pair I'd say get your bidS in within the next 2-3 days or so because prices might drop just a little bit lower then spike significantly on the last 2-3 days worth of listings.  

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Stealing my size 8.
happy.gif

Hoping to get mine tonight.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Stealing my size 8.
happy.gif

Hoping to get mine tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom