OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to bid, but the highest I'll go is $2000.

The cool thing is, the company I work for matches any donation I make to a non-profit dollar for dollar, which makes me want to bid on these shoes even more.

The cool thing is, the company I work for matches any donation I make to a non-profit dollar for dollar, which makes me want to bid on these shoes even more.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

What is stopping you if your company matches a donation dollar for dollar?  I would be on that without question.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

What is stopping you if your company matches a donation dollar for dollar?  I would be on that without question.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what was your total
nerd.gif

4,001....i overpaid a little but its for charity

Dont even think of it like that. You helped a great cause, helped to eliminate a crippling disease, and got a chance to own a shoe that could potentially be priceless one day. Shoot, if I had the money, I would pay $10,000 for a pair...lord knows these are alot more special than any Jordan, Foamposite, or SB Dunk

respect
pimp.gif

considering that in 03 a pair was available for 8k and in 2010 a pair in way worse condition was available for 12-15k, the value the pairs on eBay seem to be actual market price, despite the fact that the money goes to charity/ foundation (usually items for charity/ foundations go for more than they would in a real auction). The value makes sense considering the fact that there are 1500 pairs and what the old pairs went for.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what was your total
nerd.gif

4,001....i overpaid a little but its for charity

Dont even think of it like that. You helped a great cause, helped to eliminate a crippling disease, and got a chance to own a shoe that could potentially be priceless one day. Shoot, if I had the money, I would pay $10,000 for a pair...lord knows these are alot more special than any Jordan, Foamposite, or SB Dunk

respect
pimp.gif

considering that in 03 a pair was available for 8k and in 2010 a pair in way worse condition was available for 12-15k, the value the pairs on eBay seem to be actual market price, despite the fact that the money goes to charity/ foundation (usually items for charity/ foundations go for more than they would in a real auction). The value makes sense considering the fact that there are 1500 pairs and what the old pairs went for.

Just won a sz 8 for 2624....

My limit was gonna be 2500 i decided a few days ago, a bunch were ending at 2600 so i went up a little bit.... Gonna make a display case out of them at my house....

Just won a sz 8 for 2624....

My limit was gonna be 2500 i decided a few days ago, a bunch were ending at 2600 so i went up a little bit.... Gonna make a display case out of them at my house....

Maybe im wrong but I think these have hit bottom pricing, tonights price is about the same as last night. I'll wait for Mugen for official numbers...however since thats what I believe I pulled the trigger and won at the 3 auction, 3050.00 bucks later I have my MC Fly's

Maybe im wrong but I think these have hit bottom pricing, tonights price is about the same as last night. I'll wait for Mugen for official numbers...however since thats what I believe I pulled the trigger and won at the 3 auction, 3050.00 bucks later I have my MC Fly's

I agree, tonites prices were very similar to last nites , and before you know it the prices are going to go up once all the bidders realize the final days are approaching and they wont have another chance, I think tonite was a good day to pull the trigger...

I agree, tonites prices were very similar to last nites , and before you know it the prices are going to go up once all the bidders realize the final days are approaching and they wont have another chance, I think tonite was a good day to pull the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom