OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-back-to-the-future-1.jpg

When Nike gives you a call at midnight, you know it’s something good. With just a few hours notice Nike flew me out to LA for “a big announcement.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

Shut Up!
I'm 22 and I'll be damned if anyone tells me I don't deserve these.

I'll drop that stack EASY. I can only imagine how long dudes are going to camp out for these tho 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

should have to show proof of being born in the 1970's to purchase these
old enough to have seen all three movies in the series when they originally released in theater

Shut Up!
I'm 22 and I'll be damned if anyone tells me I don't deserve these.

I'll drop that stack EASY. I can only imagine how long dudes are going to camp out for these tho 
sick.gif

WOW...I'm SPEECHLESS. I remember awhile back that someone discovered Nike's patent for the design of the actual shoes. At that point it was pure speculation. But after seeing the news and video, we may actually get the shoes sooner than expected. Rumor has it that the actual shoes may retail for $1000!

WOW...I'm SPEECHLESS. I remember awhile back that someone discovered Nike's patent for the design of the actual shoes. At that point it was pure speculation. But after seeing the news and video, we may actually get the shoes sooner than expected. Rumor has it that the actual shoes may retail for $1000!

Something tells me this is not going to end well...

How is even possible that THESE flew under the radar???? Dudes are rocking kicks from Next summer already but what I would consider just about EVERY sneaker collectors grail just POPs up???? No Air Randy...No MarquesSole...No DJCK..No MAyor...I don't know man...I'm smelling a super limit release like them crocodile AF1's that apparently only Mayor has...

Something tells me this is not going to end well...

How is even possible that THESE flew under the radar???? Dudes are rocking kicks from Next summer already but what I would consider just about EVERY sneaker collectors grail just POPs up???? No Air Randy...No MarquesSole...No DJCK..No MAyor...I don't know man...I'm smelling a super limit release like them crocodile AF1's that apparently only Mayor has...

Gonna try and get a pair. But I doubt it. I'm guessing retail price $1000, resell price $10,000
laugh.gif

Gonna try and get a pair. But I doubt it. I'm guessing retail price $1000, resell price $10,000
laugh.gif

if those are coming with the charging station thats nike patent they are going to have a crazy high msrp

if those are coming with the charging station thats nike patent they are going to have a crazy high msrp

This will be the biggest let down of all time if they make these limited to the point that no one can obtain them. These could be a GR at $300 and they will sell out. Nike, if you are reading this, BE GREEDY WITH THIS RELEASE...THINK OF THE MONEY YOU COULD MAKE AS A GR.

This will be the biggest let down of all time if they make these limited to the point that no one can obtain them. These could be a GR at $300 and they will sell out. Nike, if you are reading this, BE GREEDY WITH THIS RELEASE...THINK OF THE MONEY YOU COULD MAKE AS A GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom