OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd like to think I'd actually wear these, I know I wouldn't. So I'll pass. Not to mention I won't be able to afford them lol.

BUT, just knowing that Nike actually is releasing them is pure piffery, IMO. I can't even be mad at already knowing I don't have a shot at these.

With these, its the principal that counts.

As much as I'd like to think I'd actually wear these, I know I wouldn't. So I'll pass. Not to mention I won't be able to afford them lol.

BUT, just knowing that Nike actually is releasing them is pure piffery, IMO. I can't even be mad at already knowing I don't have a shot at these.

With these, its the principal that counts.

This is bigger than Nike may even think. Not everyone has a boutique shop, let alone one that may get a limited release. This has to be bigger than even how Yeezy's are portrayed.. That's all for those caught up in sneakers and that fashion culture.. BTTF is bigger than that and should be shown that respect as a global release everywhere.

This is bigger than Nike may even think. Not everyone has a boutique shop, let alone one that may get a limited release. This has to be bigger than even how Yeezy's are portrayed.. That's all for those caught up in sneakers and that fashion culture.. BTTF is bigger than that and should be shown that respect as a global release everywhere.

Man, I have wished for this day.
But $1000? I have to draw the line somewhere... that's just too much (if true).

Man, I have wished for this day.
But $1000? I have to draw the line somewhere... that's just too much (if true).

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

MSRP $1000 
roll.gif

4qlb0j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom