OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigLescobar

399603462.jpg
Thank you ON FEET PICS!!!
not bad 
tongue.gif

Hey guys. To all the winning bidders, the statement on the auction page says that payment is required within 2 days.  Is that 2 days after you've won or two days after the auction's are all done?  Thanks.

Hey guys. To all the winning bidders, the statement on the auction page says that payment is required within 2 days.  Is that 2 days after you've won or two days after the auction's are all done?  Thanks.

Mugen EP wrote:

Trydan wrote:

On a side note, I suspect that if nike did a general release on these and donated 10% of each sale to MJF's foundation it would net alot more for it.
Nike is on pace to raise $5.2M+ for these 1500 pairs.

Using some simple math at $350 a pair nike would have to sell 150,000 pairs to match that given your 10% dontation rate. Even if they raise the price to $500 per pair they would still need to sell upwards of 100,000 pairs just to break the $5M mark. If they had to sell that many how many people would be like, "I'll wait until they hit outlets" or pick them up on swoosh, or with a coupon. Not to mention people who still wouldn't want to pay $500 for a shoe that is a GR and doesn't auto lace....

I think they got it right.

Nike would need to sell 20,000 pairs at $250 wholesale to retailers which is roughly equivlanet to a $500 MSRP in order to generate $5M....

You must also consider that there are A LOT more Back to the Future fans then there are Sneakerheads, I am almost positive that they will be the majority buyer if Nike did that.

Mugen EP wrote:

Trydan wrote:

On a side note, I suspect that if nike did a general release on these and donated 10% of each sale to MJF's foundation it would net alot more for it.
Nike is on pace to raise $5.2M+ for these 1500 pairs.

Using some simple math at $350 a pair nike would have to sell 150,000 pairs to match that given your 10% dontation rate. Even if they raise the price to $500 per pair they would still need to sell upwards of 100,000 pairs just to break the $5M mark. If they had to sell that many how many people would be like, "I'll wait until they hit outlets" or pick them up on swoosh, or with a coupon. Not to mention people who still wouldn't want to pay $500 for a shoe that is a GR and doesn't auto lace....

I think they got it right.

Nike would need to sell 20,000 pairs at $250 wholesale to retailers which is roughly equivlanet to a $500 MSRP in order to generate $5M....

You must also consider that there are A LOT more Back to the Future fans then there are Sneakerheads, I am almost positive that they will be the majority buyer if Nike did that.

would have been sick if he actually wore them on the mound
pimp.gif

those look awesome on the feet though. makes me even more jealous in a away
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom