OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson
pimp.gif

at least we all know that these can be worn, and that it can be pulled off! thanks Brian Wilson!

at least we all know that these can be worn, and that it can be pulled off! thanks Brian Wilson!

305741_10150806490795333_754045332_20808212_1663056276_n.jpg

From Niketown London, there's gonna be an auction tomorrow but I didn't bother trying to get in. Considering we can't bid on eBay, the price here will be sky high for the single pair.

305741_10150806490795333_754045332_20808212_1663056276_n.jpg

From Niketown London, there's gonna be an auction tomorrow but I didn't bother trying to get in. Considering we can't bid on eBay, the price here will be sky high for the single pair.

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

Hey guys. To all the winning bidders, the statement on the auction page says that payment is required within 2 days.  Is that 2 days after you've won or two days after the auction's are all done?  Thanks.
Wondering this too.

Hey guys. To all the winning bidders, the statement on the auction page says that payment is required within 2 days.  Is that 2 days after you've won or two days after the auction's are all done?  Thanks.
Wondering this too.

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Wondering this too.
Why wouldn't it be like the rest of the auctions on eBay and be due within two days of winning the item? 

Wondering this too.
Why wouldn't it be like the rest of the auctions on eBay and be due within two days of winning the item? 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Wondering this too.

it's two after you've won. They have the right to block you from bidding on another auction if you won one already and haven't paid.

Wondering this too.

it's two after you've won. They have the right to block you from bidding on another auction if you won one already and haven't paid.

Wondering this too.

Well they want to make sure the funds are good and don't want to deal with bad bidders later. The sooner they can collect funds the sooner they can ship the shoes on Monday. The last thing Nike needs is for someone to bid and not pay.

Wondering this too.

Well they want to make sure the funds are good and don't want to deal with bad bidders later. The sooner they can collect funds the sooner they can ship the shoes on Monday. The last thing Nike needs is for someone to bid and not pay.

damn these are too ill, especially on feet! hopefully they do resurface in 2015 or unfortunately ill never have a pair 
tired.gif

stuff like this makes me wish they would retro more shoes from their late 80s catalogue instead of their 90s catalogue (I may be in the minority, but I can go the rest of my life without seeing another foamposite).

damn these are too ill, especially on feet! hopefully they do resurface in 2015 or unfortunately ill never have a pair 
tired.gif

stuff like this makes me wish they would retro more shoes from their late 80s catalogue instead of their 90s catalogue (I may be in the minority, but I can go the rest of my life without seeing another foamposite).

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
it must be nice to have money and buy several pairs of these.  he has these just for show and to get on t.v. does not even bother him that he is in sunflower seeds, tobacco spit and whatever else is  on that dugout floor.  if he got his pairs early that lets me know that there has to be more than 1500 pair, just that people with "pull" or better known as money can get what they want when they want.  again i will say this shoe release was not meant for the average everyday worker to pay $800 or so for, they wanted people who were going to pay several thousand dollars and not think twice.... as shown in the picture of the shoe in sunflower seeds.

did you pay for them or did he? what is it to you if he WEARS his shoes that he paid G's for?

and of course they wanted to pull in big bucks. you have to remember this is all for charity! sheesh
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
it must be nice to have money and buy several pairs of these.  he has these just for show and to get on t.v. does not even bother him that he is in sunflower seeds, tobacco spit and whatever else is  on that dugout floor.  if he got his pairs early that lets me know that there has to be more than 1500 pair, just that people with "pull" or better known as money can get what they want when they want.  again i will say this shoe release was not meant for the average everyday worker to pay $800 or so for, they wanted people who were going to pay several thousand dollars and not think twice.... as shown in the picture of the shoe in sunflower seeds.

did you pay for them or did he? what is it to you if he WEARS his shoes that he paid G's for?

and of course they wanted to pull in big bucks. you have to remember this is all for charity! sheesh
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom