OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by GZA73

He's just salty cuz he can't dump his kicks to afford the Nike Mags.

Nah salty nuts I would never spend anything close to what these shoes are going for dookie 
I rather blow $2500 on a trip to amsterdam then buy this crap
To the other bottom feeder the rays came out to a lot less then what a bozo like yourself think I paid If vmvinc was going to give me the rays for $500 I would have passed on them ace. 

Your calling these shoes "iconic"  
roll.gif
tell me how there iconic only a moron would call a non sport sneaker that when shoes kicks are originally made for sports not for sci fi comedy movies 

jordans between 1 to 14 are iconic not this 

these are just for people that want to show they have money to burn and have someone like yourself be jealous & feel bad why you dont have a pair 

i hope you dont see anyone wearing a pair when your walking down the street your eyeballs might fall out your skull the way your sweating these shoes champ 

You guys got money to burn do you 

but these shats are not woth anything there going for 

No sneaker is worth thousands of dollars I don't care what so called history or charity there going for That's my opinion

At this point I would never spend more then $600.00 for a pair of sneakers 
why dont you take that $2500 and drop it on a car then, mr. big baller? that way when another outlet release comes up, you won't have to beg for rides like the sucker you are. you sound a little mad, chump. the folks at VMV are probably still laughing at your gullible behind because you, in addition to a few others, bought Ray Allens that were clearly fakes. 

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Anyway...

Just browsed the bidder history on some of these auctions... Some dude bought 8 pairs of these...

And all I want is ONE! lol
damn
eek.gif

dude is lucky, im with you man i just want a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Anyway...

Just browsed the bidder history on some of these auctions... Some dude bought 8 pairs of these...

And all I want is ONE! lol
damn
eek.gif

dude is lucky, im with you man i just want a pair
ohwell.gif

160, sorry dude, you don't know what you're talking about.

you're only making yourself sound dumb.

why even come in here if you don't like the shoes?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like and post in there.

or are you tired of getting clowned everywhere you go in the JB forum for buying and riding for fakes?

these shoes truly are iconic. they might be one of the most famous nike shoes evar because of the long reach mass appeal of the iconic back to the future films. people who know nothing about a single jordan shoe remember the nikes with power lacing from back to the future 2.

and they never released, so of course with them releasing now everyone is talking about it.

and it's not that these 1500 pairs are all worth thousands of dollars each, but a lot of the people spending that type of cheddar on these are also people who donate to charities often, so this is a win/win.

if you had someone in your family with parkinson's disease you might be singing a different tune.

160, sorry dude, you don't know what you're talking about.

you're only making yourself sound dumb.

why even come in here if you don't like the shoes?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like and post in there.

or are you tired of getting clowned everywhere you go in the JB forum for buying and riding for fakes?

these shoes truly are iconic. they might be one of the most famous nike shoes evar because of the long reach mass appeal of the iconic back to the future films. people who know nothing about a single jordan shoe remember the nikes with power lacing from back to the future 2.

and they never released, so of course with them releasing now everyone is talking about it.

and it's not that these 1500 pairs are all worth thousands of dollars each, but a lot of the people spending that type of cheddar on these are also people who donate to charities often, so this is a win/win.

if you had someone in your family with parkinson's disease you might be singing a different tune.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Wonder what the last pair will go for....
i was wondering the same, im only looking at sz 10 and 11 they reached 4k easy, lowest was like 3.6-3.7

Wonder what the last pair will go for....
i was wondering the same, im only looking at sz 10 and 11 they reached 4k easy, lowest was like 3.6-3.7

Proto,
I just don't see these ever releasing again unless it was some sort of special event such as what we just experienced

Proto,
I just don't see these ever releasing again unless it was some sort of special event such as what we just experienced

Proto,

i really think they will, for several of the reasons i've already said a few times.

just next time they may be modified somehow, and they'll include power lacing.

Proto,

i really think they will, for several of the reasons i've already said a few times.

just next time they may be modified somehow, and they'll include power lacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom