OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don't think they can resist. power lacing and these go hand in hand.

sometime in my lifetime at least, i'm sure these will release again, in some shape or form, with power lacing.

Don't forget that all of the money raised is being fully matched, so that means that we've helped to raise over $11 million for Parkinson's research... great scott!!!

Don't forget that all of the money raised is being fully matched, so that means that we've helped to raise over $11 million for Parkinson's research... great scott!!!

Alex! what's up old friend!.......funny story I was at comic con SD and saw somebody I swore was you.....went up to him and said "alex?!" and he looked at me like I was nuts haha!

Alex! what's up old friend!.......funny story I was at comic con SD and saw somebody I swore was you.....went up to him and said "alex?!" and he looked at me like I was nuts haha!

Hello:

Forgot about the Nike location auctions, we should try and get those together too. Here's what I remember from seeing on Twitter and blogs

LA - $10k
London - $8k (pounds)
Vegas - $20k
NY - $11k

I think these are it, but I'll do some more research too.

Rob: I was at SDCC this year! Then again, there's a lot of people that probably look like me there haha.
Flintgrey: left coast is the best coast, Cubs season is over...
frown.gif

Regards:

Alex.

Hello:

Forgot about the Nike location auctions, we should try and get those together too. Here's what I remember from seeing on Twitter and blogs

LA - $10k
London - $8k (pounds)
Vegas - $20k
NY - $11k

I think these are it, but I'll do some more research too.

Rob: I was at SDCC this year! Then again, there's a lot of people that probably look like me there haha.
Flintgrey: left coast is the best coast, Cubs season is over...
frown.gif

Regards:

Alex.

Hello:

Montalban event: $37,500

Auction prices from @NikeB4TF twitter:

NY - Mag: $13500, Ceramic: $1350
Vegas - Mag: $20000, Ceramic: $1000
Amsterdam - Mag: $5000 Euro, Ceramic: $2200 Euro
Milan - Mag: $11000 Euro, Ceramic: $350 Euro
LA - Mag: $10250, Ceramic: $425

Missing Berlin, Paris, London and Japan.

Regards:

Alex.

Hello:

Montalban event: $37,500

Auction prices from @NikeB4TF twitter:

NY - Mag: $13500, Ceramic: $1350
Vegas - Mag: $20000, Ceramic: $1000
Amsterdam - Mag: $5000 Euro, Ceramic: $2200 Euro
Milan - Mag: $11000 Euro, Ceramic: $350 Euro
LA - Mag: $10250, Ceramic: $425

Missing Berlin, Paris, London and Japan.

Regards:

Alex.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by GZA73

He's just salty cuz he can't dump his kicks to afford the Nike Mags.

At this point I would never spend more then $600.00 for a pair of sneakers 

You spent $500.00 on fakes though.

nah dookie i spent $200.00 on them after some haggling  
i'm still happy with my so called fakes and i'm glad I aint travel outside ny for them

i wanna see this guy spend 2 k on some shoes with lights 

then i'll eat my words on this shoe 

sthebast i have such a affect on your brain you still remember ?

this might also joggle your memory

i said in manhattan "you dont need a car"

what kind of car can you buy with $2500.00 besides a piece of crap

i know.......YOU can go and put that towards a pair of shoes with flashing lights 
laugh.gif

for anyone else i'm sorry for any anti rambling on this shoe 

but i dont see the reason for paying so much for it

what you gonna do when the life of the light's stop working complain about nike quality ?

i know there for a good cause blah blah blah but really who on here expect for a select few can afford this shoe on niketalk

when some of the same people on this post NOT ALL MEMBERS are asking for $20.00 less on a shoe someone is selling at retail 

i'm done with this post have fun playing with your light up shoes 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by GZA73

He's just salty cuz he can't dump his kicks to afford the Nike Mags.

At this point I would never spend more then $600.00 for a pair of sneakers 

You spent $500.00 on fakes though.

nah dookie i spent $200.00 on them after some haggling  
i'm still happy with my so called fakes and i'm glad I aint travel outside ny for them

i wanna see this guy spend 2 k on some shoes with lights 

then i'll eat my words on this shoe 

sthebast i have such a affect on your brain you still remember ?

this might also joggle your memory

i said in manhattan "you dont need a car"

what kind of car can you buy with $2500.00 besides a piece of crap

i know.......YOU can go and put that towards a pair of shoes with flashing lights 
laugh.gif

for anyone else i'm sorry for any anti rambling on this shoe 

but i dont see the reason for paying so much for it

what you gonna do when the life of the light's stop working complain about nike quality ?

i know there for a good cause blah blah blah but really who on here expect for a select few can afford this shoe on niketalk

when some of the same people on this post NOT ALL MEMBERS are asking for $20.00 less on a shoe someone is selling at retail 

i'm done with this post have fun playing with your light up shoes 

Id settle for a non-lighted and non-power laced pair that I actually could afford, or at least a years notice on these so we could have saved up for them. Sigh, oh well, its over and there gone now, such a shame. Im still hoping for a 'retro' in 2015.

Id like to see what there working on for that power lace system tho, cause I think the only way I think theyll be able to do it is with electromagnetisim powered from the on board battery. Hrm, mabye thats why there called the mag, cause there magnetic? I wonder.

Id settle for a non-lighted and non-power laced pair that I actually could afford, or at least a years notice on these so we could have saved up for them. Sigh, oh well, its over and there gone now, such a shame. Im still hoping for a 'retro' in 2015.

Id like to see what there working on for that power lace system tho, cause I think the only way I think theyll be able to do it is with electromagnetisim powered from the on board battery. Hrm, mabye thats why there called the mag, cause there magnetic? I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom