OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rareair45

Regretting not picking up one extra pair already.

yes i know what you mean..i have been wanting to condense my collection for years, i wish i would have just pulled the trigger and had a closet full of mags instead of shoes i will probably never wear anyways

yes i know what you mean..i have been wanting to condense my collection for years, i wish i would have just pulled the trigger and had a closet full of mags instead of shoes i will probably never wear anyways

eBay positive feedback recieved today as well..."Fast NIKE 2011 MAG payment! Bidder & Supporter of The Michael J. Fox Foundation" now just waiting for that shipping info/tracking #....  
pimp.gif

eBay positive feedback recieved today as well..."Fast NIKE 2011 MAG payment! Bidder & Supporter of The Michael J. Fox Foundation" now just waiting for that shipping info/tracking #....  
pimp.gif

You're not the only one rareair45. I won two pairs, but canceled my second order. Starting to regret it right about now. But I am honestly content knowing that I have one pair in the way...not to mention that that I donated to a great cause. I REALLY hope MJF can live to see a cure. He was one of my favorite actors back in the day.

Best of luck to the foundation and to MJF.

You're not the only one rareair45. I won two pairs, but canceled my second order. Starting to regret it right about now. But I am honestly content knowing that I have one pair in the way...not to mention that that I donated to a great cause. I REALLY hope MJF can live to see a cure. He was one of my favorite actors back in the day.

Best of luck to the foundation and to MJF.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Exactly the same situation. This was the last shoe collecting wise. Officially retired. Down the road I know I'm gonna look back and say I should have picked up one more. 

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Exactly the same situation. This was the last shoe collecting wise. Officially retired. Down the road I know I'm gonna look back and say I should have picked up one more. 

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I received positive feedback on my ebay account tonight I hope that means they will ship soon.

UGH. For some reason I never took this into account. If wifey happens to check in on my recent activity, I'm out on the street.
NOT A GOOD LOOK.

lmaoooooo

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I received positive feedback on my ebay account tonight I hope that means they will ship soon.

UGH. For some reason I never took this into account. If wifey happens to check in on my recent activity, I'm out on the street.
NOT A GOOD LOOK.

lmaoooooo

they should be shipping wednesday and arriving thurs from what my friend told me (he managed the auctions; auctioncause)....i asked him if the total money raised was 5 million and he said it wasnt that high. he wont give out official numbers since he is still calcuating it since some buyers are deadbeat and have not paid yet.

personally, if you won and didnt pay, that aint gonna get you a ticket upstairs especially when it was all for a charity....they are trying to sort out how they are planning to handle second chance offers for those auctions with deadbeat bidders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom