OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mugen and Abstractability for the data. I for one appreciate trends and graphs. It's what I see and do for a living. Big thanks!
Thanks Jumpmanst for the auction finals. It's interesting to see what they fetch for in other areas in the world. I would also have to agree with you on this whole project. From the planning, execution, and now closing of this unprecedented event. Thanks Nike for the 10 day ride!

Thanks Mugen and Abstractability for the data. I for one appreciate trends and graphs. It's what I see and do for a living. Big thanks!
Thanks Jumpmanst for the auction finals. It's interesting to see what they fetch for in other areas in the world. I would also have to agree with you on this whole project. From the planning, execution, and now closing of this unprecedented event. Thanks Nike for the 10 day ride!

It was pretty fun working on the DAQ (data acquisition) and seeing the results. I agree that this was very well put together and I hope it helps make progress on Parkinson's Disease.

It was pretty fun working on the DAQ (data acquisition) and seeing the results. I agree that this was very well put together and I hope it helps make progress on Parkinson's Disease.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
electromagnetism would require a bigger battery and that would be insane.
a motor would do fine I think.
I thought about that and it seemed to me that a mechanical device like that would be prone to failure over time from all the random impacts that things like shoes go through. Theres alot of research being done on smaller, more powerful batteries for all kinds of applications tho, so eventually it would prolly be possible to integrate that into the mags. If thats by 2015 tho, no one knows.

Thing is tho, everyones feet are really different, and thats a harder thing to overcome with an automatic system unless they make it so you can customize the length of the laces in some manner at least once.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
electromagnetism would require a bigger battery and that would be insane.
a motor would do fine I think.
I thought about that and it seemed to me that a mechanical device like that would be prone to failure over time from all the random impacts that things like shoes go through. Theres alot of research being done on smaller, more powerful batteries for all kinds of applications tho, so eventually it would prolly be possible to integrate that into the mags. If thats by 2015 tho, no one knows.

Thing is tho, everyones feet are really different, and thats a harder thing to overcome with an automatic system unless they make it so you can customize the length of the laces in some manner at least once.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man some people missed the entire point of this shoe and the auction.
Yep...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i said in manhattan "you dont need a car"
Word? Then why cant I ever find parking? Why is there always traffic on the side streets? Stupid logic is stupid.

Who copped ceramics? Here's my set
6ngs7p

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i said in manhattan "you dont need a car"
Word? Then why cant I ever find parking? Why is there always traffic on the side streets? Stupid logic is stupid.

Who copped ceramics? Here's my set
6ngs7p

Originally Posted by Jumpmanst

Hello:

Montalban event: $37,500

Auction prices from @NikeB4TF twitter:

NY - Mag: $13500, Ceramic: $1350
Vegas - Mag: $20000, Ceramic: $1000
Amsterdam - Mag: $5000 Euro, Ceramic: $2200 Euro
Milan - Mag: $11000 Euro, Ceramic: $350 Euro
LA - Mag: $10250, Ceramic: $425

Missing Berlin, Paris, London and Japan.

Regards:

Alex.
Berlin  - Mag: 15000 Euro

Originally Posted by Jumpmanst

Hello:

Montalban event: $37,500

Auction prices from @NikeB4TF twitter:

NY - Mag: $13500, Ceramic: $1350
Vegas - Mag: $20000, Ceramic: $1000
Amsterdam - Mag: $5000 Euro, Ceramic: $2200 Euro
Milan - Mag: $11000 Euro, Ceramic: $350 Euro
LA - Mag: $10250, Ceramic: $425

Missing Berlin, Paris, London and Japan.

Regards:

Alex.
Berlin  - Mag: 15000 Euro

Alex- good to see you posting. Unfortunately I was unable to grab a pair. Glad you were able to. Can we keep rk.com up and running?...lol GO Crew!

Alex- good to see you posting. Unfortunately I was unable to grab a pair. Glad you were able to. Can we keep rk.com up and running?...lol GO Crew!

“Well, we can’t talk about it (the absence of power laces) too much because it’s really proprietary intellectual property. Our standard line is that this shoe had power laces in the year 2015. We’re working on it. Let’s just say that…Time is wasting for people who have Parkinson’s disease and for people who need help. So, we wanted to do this now and see what the future brings. No pun intended.

“Well, we can’t talk about it (the absence of power laces) too much because it’s really proprietary intellectual property. Our standard line is that this shoe had power laces in the year 2015. We’re working on it. Let’s just say that…Time is wasting for people who have Parkinson’s disease and for people who need help. So, we wanted to do this now and see what the future brings. No pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom