OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dbao

I only counted 873 positive feedbacks left by auctioncause...

I don't think they have left all the feedback yet because I still have not received mine.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I'll just go ahead and leave this right here.
tumblr_lrna9wuEKF1qjd809o1_500.png

B.Weezy..peep the avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well looks like everyone will be getting their pairs on the 23rd. That's the email I got back from Nike when i asked them.

Well looks like everyone will be getting their pairs on the 23rd. That's the email I got back from Nike when i asked them.

^^ I sent them an email asking about tracking #'s and what courier they'd be using, signature required, etc...I might not be at my PT office when they arrive and I DO NOT want to miss them...did they give you any other info Optimus?

^^ I sent them an email asking about tracking #'s and what courier they'd be using, signature required, etc...I might not be at my PT office when they arrive and I DO NOT want to miss them...did they give you any other info Optimus?

^ Pretty sure I read somewhere that signature will be required due to the value of the shoes...

^ Pretty sure I read somewhere that signature will be required due to the value of the shoes...

I have not received a tracking number as well. I just sent them a message. I won my pair on the 15th and paid the minute I won.

I have not received a tracking number as well. I just sent them a message. I won my pair on the 15th and paid the minute I won.

correct. Someone else just rec'd back an answer about the shipping and was told they would ship tommorrow with tracking. Didn't say if it was overnight, priority, or otherwise. I hope we get some info as I work graveyard and will need to be up to accept them.

correct. Someone else just rec'd back an answer about the shipping and was told they would ship tommorrow with tracking. Didn't say if it was overnight, priority, or otherwise. I hope we get some info as I work graveyard and will need to be up to accept them.

So I just got 50 emails with UPS tracking for all these people that also bought the MAG's...what is UPS thinking? I got one for Mark Parker, one for someone at Warner Bros.....someone at UPS must have hit the wrong button
smile.gif

So I just got 50 emails with UPS tracking for all these people that also bought the MAG's...what is UPS thinking? I got one for Mark Parker, one for someone at Warner Bros.....someone at UPS must have hit the wrong button
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom