OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as the cost go for overnight shipping its actaully fairly inexpensive if you have a business account with the shipping company (im sure nike has one with ups/fedex). for example, i have an account with fedex and i can ship priority overnight from houston to boston, package weighs around 5-6 lbs, and it only cost about $25 with tracking and signature. im sure everyones mags will be shipped overnight and you should have them by monday at the latest if saturday delivery is not an option. cant wait to see pics.

mags will be sent out friday and received friday as well. UPS made a commitment for these charity shoes to be picked up and delivered same day. So expect to see east coast people to post pics in about 12 hours

mags will be sent out friday and received friday as well. UPS made a commitment for these charity shoes to be picked up and delivered same day. So expect to see east coast people to post pics in about 12 hours

they might have left the email address under your email.. and forgot to change it (it happens, i work @ a warehouse and sent a customer 50 tracking emails once) are the tracking #'s to your house or somewhere else?

they might have left the email address under your email.. and forgot to change it (it happens, i work @ a warehouse and sent a customer 50 tracking emails once) are the tracking #'s to your house or somewhere else?

Lmao^ I haven't heard anything for my 2 pairs of sz8. I know I'll definitely be at work if/when these arrive tomorrow. I'm just hoping my lazy @*+ cousin can be of some use for a change. This has def been a very VERY expensive month.

Lmao^ I haven't heard anything for my 2 pairs of sz8. I know I'll definitely be at work if/when these arrive tomorrow. I'm just hoping my lazy @*+ cousin can be of some use for a change. This has def been a very VERY expensive month.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

So when are they going to email out the tracking info? There are a handful of folks I know who are waiting for that info. Most aren't as lucky as I in that I work graveyard and will be home during delivery time.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

So when are they going to email out the tracking info? There are a handful of folks I know who are waiting for that info. Most aren't as lucky as I in that I work graveyard and will be home during delivery time.

003pcz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom