OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no hate, but...
They look horrible with shorts... Haha.

tumblr_ku4idtGDVl1qznw4ko1_400.jpg

These look horrible with shorts, horrible with baggy jeans, and even worse loose (kanye loose). I usually tend to like Ye's style direction, but IMO, they looked horrible on him. I feel like the only way you can pull these off is if you have some light/slim jeans and have them tucked in slightly. I would take pics, but I'm not going through my boxes again. I got 2 size 8's and they look like they fit true to size. Im naturally a 7.5, and these look to be no more than a half sz up. -- BTW, THE PROBLEMS WITH THE AUTHENTICATION CAN BE FIXED BY TYPING DASHES IN BETWEEN THE MONTH-DATE-YEAR. FOR EXAMPLE 10-3-81. Hope this helps.

These look horrible with shorts, horrible with baggy jeans, and even worse loose (kanye loose). I usually tend to like Ye's style direction, but IMO, they looked horrible on him. I feel like the only way you can pull these off is if you have some light/slim jeans and have them tucked in slightly. I would take pics, but I'm not going through my boxes again. I got 2 size 8's and they look like they fit true to size. Im naturally a 7.5, and these look to be no more than a half sz up. -- BTW, THE PROBLEMS WITH THE AUTHENTICATION CAN BE FIXED BY TYPING DASHES IN BETWEEN THE MONTH-DATE-YEAR. FOR EXAMPLE 10-3-81. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

These look horrible with shorts, horrible with baggy jeans, and even worse loose (kanye loose). I usually tend to like Ye's style direction, but IMO, they looked horrible on him.

careful, cats around here catch feelings if you criticize the way kanye wears his mags... he gets a pass apparently, no matter what.
laugh.gif

meanwhile if someone came up in the WDYWT wearing them like that the jokes and stone faces would be never ending.

These look horrible with shorts, horrible with baggy jeans, and even worse loose (kanye loose). I usually tend to like Ye's style direction, but IMO, they looked horrible on him.

careful, cats around here catch feelings if you criticize the way kanye wears his mags... he gets a pass apparently, no matter what.
laugh.gif

meanwhile if someone came up in the WDYWT wearing them like that the jokes and stone faces would be never ending.

Proto - Personally, Kanye has been one of if not the most influential forces in pop culture since (dare I say) Michael Jackson. I give prop's when props are due, but I almost yacked when I saw that pic of Ye' rocking his Mag's 
sick.gif
. IMO your avy is the PERFECT way to rock these. I wish the straps were somewhat adjustable to give that exact same look; then MAYBE the temptation to actually rock one of mine might get the best of me. 
pimp.gif

Proto - Personally, Kanye has been one of if not the most influential forces in pop culture since (dare I say) Michael Jackson. I give prop's when props are due, but I almost yacked when I saw that pic of Ye' rocking his Mag's 
sick.gif
. IMO your avy is the PERFECT way to rock these. I wish the straps were somewhat adjustable to give that exact same look; then MAYBE the temptation to actually rock one of mine might get the best of me. 
pimp.gif

I'm starting to think they will release the Air Mag in 2015, too many hints IMO. I know Tinker said this was it but I believe he only said that for the sake of the charity. If he would have stated they were going to bring them back that would've turned some people away from the charity auction.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at that pic with the hoverboard!

I'm starting to think they will release the Air Mag in 2015, too many hints IMO. I know Tinker said this was it but I believe he only said that for the sake of the charity. If he would have stated they were going to bring them back that would've turned some people away from the charity auction.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at that pic with the hoverboard!

Still doesn't fix the birthday problem. typed mine as 9-19-89 and also 09-19-89 and neither works

What is the email address to contact Nike about these?

Thanks

Still doesn't fix the birthday problem. typed mine as 9-19-89 and also 09-19-89 and neither works

What is the email address to contact Nike about these?

Thanks

Originally Posted by dbao

JUST GOT EMAIL CONFIRMATION: Lapel pins are being shipped on Monday to arrive on Tuesday.

Still no response yet about the registration issues though.
How do we register for the lapel pins because nike never emailed me shipping info on my mags

Originally Posted by dbao

JUST GOT EMAIL CONFIRMATION: Lapel pins are being shipped on Monday to arrive on Tuesday.

Still no response yet about the registration issues though.
How do we register for the lapel pins because nike never emailed me shipping info on my mags

Love seeing all the pics now that people are getting theirs in...

Is anyone worried that the shoes they paid soooo much for will eventually have the clear parts on the outsole and over the lights (probably sooner than later) start to yellow like all Nike clear materials?

Also, I can't wait til 2015 to see what all these hints actually mean for the release that year....3 + years to build hype....Only Nike...well and maybe apple...lol

Love seeing all the pics now that people are getting theirs in...

Is anyone worried that the shoes they paid soooo much for will eventually have the clear parts on the outsole and over the lights (probably sooner than later) start to yellow like all Nike clear materials?

Also, I can't wait til 2015 to see what all these hints actually mean for the release that year....3 + years to build hype....Only Nike...well and maybe apple...lol

Originally Posted by monase

nobody can rock those joints like marty mcfly, i havent seen an on feet video that looks as good as the one in the movie

You almost have to have the correct size legs to pull that whole shoe off with the right jeans. You get what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom